0.0

luke hemmings, a kid with depression is accused of murdering his own parents. he did not commit the crime but everyone thinks he did.

he gets put into a insane asylum miles away from home, his whole life is turned upside down from there. he doesn't talk to many people while being there.

but luke see's the same kid with faded blue hair only when they have group meetings where they gather all the patients to speak with them. even then the boy is always alone. no one goes near him. that's only time he ever comes out of his room... room 213. people talk about him. they say he's one of the most insane they've got in the joint.

"his name is michael. he see's and talks to dead people." calum, one of the kids luke talks to says. " but i think that's bullshit. i just think he's just some schizophrenic kid with issues. "

everyone calls him crazy and weird.

luke found himself to be curious and having the need to know more about this boy. apart of him sort of believed the kid who said he could see and talk to the dead but he was skeptical. but the other part of him was terrified.

one day when the asylum gets too full... one of the nuns who is one of the bitchiest, moves luke to the none other... room 213.

and boy, did luke have it coming to him...

room 213

coming soon.

all rights reserved ©