0.8

jesus christ i'm so sorry i haven't updated i feel like crying. i've been so stressed out & having the urge to do a certain something but i know i shouldn't & i'm just never in the mood to write anymore. i hate it. so i'm forcing myself right now for the sake of you guys, plus i think it'll make me feel better because when i write it's like i escape to the world in which i'm writing about. i hope this helps. i love you guys. by the way just to let everyone know, the chapters don't go by like days in the book. a lot of time has passed i just don't write it in a lot. i'm so sorry for not updating in months.

blushing

• luke •

my mom always said that there are many people in this world who will put me down... and to not be one of them. but right now, i have to tell you. it's hard. i want to do nothing but sit here and feel sorry for myself. i can't help it. i guess from all the time i've been here. which would be about three weeks now. it's finally hit me...

i'm stuck here. there's no other evidence proving i didn't do it. my finger prints were on the knife. what was i thinking anyway, goddamn it! you're not suppost to pull a knife out of someone. they'll bleed out and die. that's what i did with my mother. i even knew that at the time and i still did it. i guess i was in such shock and panic i didn't think straight. i just did the first thing that popped into my brain.

i could have saved my mom... mom could still be alive if weren't for me. i'm a fuck up. i am a fuck up.

"luke, stop saying that. no you're not." i looked over to see michael staring at me with furrowed eyebrows and an annoyed confused expression while sitting on his bed.

"huh?" i blurted out.

"you.. you were talking out loud, mate."

"oh," i sighed. "uh, sorry." i blushed. michael noticed. i almost screamed. wait... why am i blushing anyways? michael doesn't make me nervous. well when he gets all crazy, he does but why did i just blush at him simply speaking to me? what the fuck is going on. i thought to myself. i shrugged off the feeling and reached under my bed to grab some cards to play with to keep myself entertained.