2.2

"I thought he was helping you pleat.." Mansi teased her as she worked on her pleats. "I knew the moment he excused himself that he was coming here only."

"Mansi... saree pe Dhyan de aur use washroom hi use karna tha." Pallavi told her maintaining a strict posture.

"but Amrutha was telling...

"bas... okay, he came to see me." Pallvi turned that very moment to avoid Mansi.

"oo Shundri...look at all those blushes." Mansi was in no mood to spare her today.

"Mansi, kya bakwas kar rahi hai, mujhe ready hone de." Pallavi purposely opened her hand bag to get nothing.

"haan haan, mera piya ghar aaya, o Ram ji." Mansi hit her shoulder with hers singing the song.

"mai ja rahi hu, tu gaane ga." Pallavi turned to leave the room unable to get all those teasing.

"arey Pallu, ruk na...achhaa, theek hai no Masti par I am so happy for you." Mansi told her turning her to face her.

"arey dekh na," lifting Pallavi's chin she smiled at her.

"after Dada, I never thought you would be having one such life, I mean I knew Kaku would get you married but I never knew you would get all the happiness you deserve... I am so happy for you." Mansi got emotional and turned to hide her tears.

"Mansi, ab tu mujhe bhi rulayegi kya..." Pallavi hugged her from behind.

"nahi... rona mat varna sara kajal face par aa jayega aur Raghav yahi chhod jayega tujhe." Mansi replied managing between her tears stricken voice.

"koi bat nahi, chhod jaye... vaise bhi use jhagdne ke alawa aur kya aata hai." Pallavi said hugging her more.

"achha, ab tujhe jhooth bolne ko kisne kaha... jhagdne ke alwava use sach me kuchh nahi aata Pallu?" Mansi got herself free and teased her again.

"aur nahi to kya...." unable to get Mansi's words she repeated her words.

"achha... achha" Mansi stared into her eyes.

"kya..." Pallu looked at her puzzled.

"Pallu, jaldi aa beta...pā'ūsa paḍēla asē vāṭatē." Sharda's voice came from downstairs. (it seems its about to rain).

"bas aa gayi ,Aai," she replied collecting everything in her bag.

"chal Mansi, fir jaldi milte hain." she hugged her sister before leaving.

"haan , achha sun..." Mansi stopped her.

"haan bol..." Pallavi half turned to her.

"ye neck piece bahut sundar hai... lagta hai Jayati jewellers se parcel aaya hai." Mansi winked at her and blushing hard Pallavi left the room.

________________*_______________

"What is this Farhad, I am trying for 5 or 7 minutes but it wont start..." he barked on the phone.

"Anna, it was alright...might be some battery or connector issue. Give me some moments I'll tell Harish to arrange something for you." Farhad told her calmly.

"and what were you doing that Car is not maintained." he was angry by now.

"Anna, please calm down...give me 5 minutes I am arranging something," he told him before cutting the call.

"Panikirānidi." he muttered kicking the car in anger and frustration. (useless).

"kya hua beta, koi problem hai?" Vijay came towards him.