2.6

As expected the place was unusually silent at this hour of the night, his men left the vehicles and started taking cover and a few of them waited for his next move.

"tum idhar hi ruko, Anna ne kaha hai tum idhar hi rahogi." Farhad told the grief-stricken girl who was anxious about her mother and father.

"khuda ke liye mere hath to khol do, is locked car me se kaha jaungi." she crossed him and he felt his will faltering.

"I am doing what my boss has told me and as Anna believes we'll be back in 30 or 40 minutes so...

"Farhad, tu sabki Amma kyu ban ne lagta hai... jaldi car lock kar aur idhar aa." Raghav's temper was back again.

"haan Anna aaya..." he replied before opening the glasses a few inches for her to breathe easily.

"O, basement spy... ye time pe neend bahut achha aata hai to aaram se idhar so jao, I have promised to let you return to your family and I will once I have my family back." Raghav retorted and Farhad couldn't say a word other than following him mutely.

"This is a dangerous place Anna, why did we bring her here?" Farhad asked, again his concerns visible on his face and audible in his voice.

"Aaj tu bade sawal puchh raha, yaad rakh Pallavi aur Gorille ka ab tak pata nahi chala hai." Raghav shut him down as they hid behind the wall ready with their weapons.

____________*____________

It was hard to believe what the man has told her, she was unable to get any sleep after hearing such things.

She knew her husband was no sane and it was because of his difficult early years but how could he let someone die knowing they loved them immensely.

"she kept pleading and he was gone without looking back... she took her life but he didn't return."

Her eyes hurt with the strain and tiredness it was as if tons of sand was thrown into them when she heard voices and turned her attention to the door. Indeed the place was in a scuffle and in the next few moments she was hearing shouts, commands, and hearty grunts.

She felt energy sparking through her nerves, the anticipation of when the door would open kept her on the bay but she waited.

_____________*____________

"Anna, Harish is there... it looks like he was shot but the injury was given a wash and dressing, I am sending him to one of our cars." Farhad's voice boomed under his gear.

"Gorrila ko jaldi nipta aur upar ke floors check kar..."

"Raghav Rao... Mottāniki nenu rāvālsina chotuki vachānu.." the door opened to a long hall and inside were two men sitting side by side with no fear at all. (My destination is finally here).

"i knew you were not a match to her but she never paid me any heed, she was my bright girl... I tried to save her from you but looks like I was wrong, you have quite changed." The old man who was rubbing his knees in a soft manner as if it hurt, welcomed him inside.

"Anna..." the men around him attempted to pull their weapons but Raghav stopped them.

"don't you know who I am, why such a lame game, and I am surprised how a small shop owner has built one such Army?" Raghav mocked him and his cunning smile adorned his lips.

"Seven years is a long time Raghav Rao," the other man seethed with anger.

"by the way you got yourself a beautiful Vidhwa, but she won't look good in white again, would she?" the young man was testing his temper but he calmed himself because he was not allowed to take the Pyregesics in less than 8 hours and his fever would accelerate if he strained himself a lot. (widow)