a keys for a kiss

The cold breeze of the air conditioner hits different when you're being questioned for a crime scene that occurred right before you stepped into the crime scene. It was peculiar for some reason, a cold shiver ran down his spine and continued throughout his whole body. "what did he told you when he called you before he was killed?" the scent of smoke from the police's breath was mixed with the air as if they were kissing each other and it was the only thing seokmin can smell.

"he told me that I should hurry up, and call 911." my friend was sure that a sharp point of the knife will penetrate through his chest up to his spine the moment when he heard the gate opened up. He didn't invited anyone else besides his fiancé. "before that, I remembered he was planning to surprise her fiance for their anniversary." He was so excited and even told me he wanted to plan the wedding as soon as possible.

"is there anything else?"

"he messaged me that his package had arrived on his house." It was the gift for his fiancé, an hermes Himalayan bag. He even told me that he went to every shop of hermes that he could find in seoul and other parts of Korea. But to no avail, the sales ladies told him they are not selling it here, it was only for pre-order. It was expensive, I thought. But he insisted to buy it. "he also told me about the new investments of the choi group to their company. "

"that's all?" the tall lieutenant knowingly that the questions were useless, got a hinch on his nerves for the slow burn of this interrogation.

"yes"

Is the detective suspecting me that i killed the two? There's no way I killed those two-no way.

The lieutenant laid three things covered in plastic wraps on the small table in front of me. "these are the evidence found on the crime, do you remember any of them?" A gun that was left on the kitchen counter, a car key next to the dead body of jeonghan, a phone that was suspected from jeonghan and that was found inside a Hyundai car with a plate number 021898.

"I remembered I saw a car key next to jeonghan." I immediately saw that right when I rushed inside his house. The door was unlocked and right when you enter the door, the hallway was dark, the lights were turned off. I found them dead on the backyard. Jeonghan was near the pool. Chaerli was sitting on the dinner table 3 meters away from the pool. "I also remembered I saw powdery particles in chaerli's dress, when I came near her. have you tested those?"

"It was cyanide" it's a killer drug that once you took a sip of a food infused with it, it will destroy your heart and prevent you from using oxygen throughout your body. Besides those, a wine glass that was served to the opposite seat from the girl-it was thallium. A gray post-transition metal that is not found free in nature, and for a brief periods of time it can damage the nervous system and heart and can cause death-it was found on Jeonghan's wine, and it makes police think why would it have two different drugs present in the crime scene, but only one drug was found to be the cause of death.

What was the motive?

Same thoughts ran through seokmin's head repeatedly bugging him that he can't sleep;