before nine forty-four

A brown envelope had arrived to the police lieutenant's quarters-the results from the forensic team, "two bullets inside the boy, cyanide inside the girl" no broken bones, head traumas, signs of defense or anything on the girl.

A complicated one, he thought. The cyanide was ingested five minutes before the two bullets fired into jeonghan's body. The drug residue on the black dress matched the drugs she had ingested. "who could have shot the boy?" the police asked, his face in full of questions and disbelief that looked like he was between hell and earth both cruel, flaming hot, and full of evil.

"You wanna hear more?"

"there was no finger prints and other dna found on the car and its keys, phone, and on the gun. The blood that spilled into the pool and belonged to only one of the victim-it was jeonghan's." the tall and masculine police continued.

"impossible"  his stomach made a sign of hunger, but his appetite went away as he thought of theories on what happened-probably not an appetizing scene to witness.

"what now?" the police glanced to the back, a round silver table with four chairs, a tall, broad shouldered guy, in a black suit, and a silver rolex watch. The police surely knows that detectives aren't as much pain in the ass. They look upon the smallest details of the case, from a 0.1 mm hole that a naked eye can't see, to the time stamp on the cctv footages. The short, strawberry blonde guy, who had worked with the police on his past cases-woozi

"the cctv footages were no help, either" woozi had reviewed the footages repeatedly. No other suspects seemed to force enter the house. "Although, jeonghan was caught walking to the pantry." there were no drugs or weapons inside the pantry. "the cctv from 10 different corners of the house was clear for an hour, but a minute before 9:44 the hallway footage glitched. the five different speed edited to the footage was useless, no signs of human, shadows, or any form of suspects were seen. Just a glitch."

"was it a ghost?"

woozi as his ill-tempered self, made a disbelief look. He was close to throw a fist on the police's cheeks. "if ever you're not in that uniform, I could literally punch you, jeon" the small detective responded.