2: the booty shorts...-_-

I finished unpacking and decided to walk around the manor. I see a maid she is very beautiful with a bandage across her eye. She walked over to me "hello my name is Hannah" she said smiling "im-" I started "(F/N)" she finished "how did you know?" I asked her "the lord has been talking about you" she said.

"You are very beautiful" I said "thank you" she responded "well I have to go clean I'll see you around" she said leaving "bye" I said. I walked around the mansion until I ended up into the drawing room and saw Alois sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Well well if it isn't my darling (F/N)" he stood up and slowly walked over to me "it's a pleasure to see you~" he said gently rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand. "Can I show you around the manor?" He said putting out his hand for me to take.

I hesitantly took it blushing as I would catch glimpses of his blue sparkling crystal eyes. "Do you like my manor?" He said finishing showing me around i nodded "well you know this could all be yours I would be glad to share this with you...but you would have to be all mine~" he said closing the space between us. Before I knew it he kissed me passionately I found myself kissing back.

I couldn't help it he was so adorable I need him in my life. "Ooooo yay!!!" Alois said dancing around "you are all mine!" He said excitedly. "Now let's go move your clothes into my room!" I can't wait he said excitedly holding my hand and running up the stairs.

After doing that it was about time for dinner. He ate chicken with mashed potatoes he called it something fancy I don't know he interrupted my thoughts "darling why aren't you eating?" He asked "im not hungry" I responded "excuse me..." I said getting up and going to the garden.

Alois's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at her worried as she got up and gracefully left. What did I do I quit eating and pushed my plate away and laid my head on the table. "Lord Trancy are you alright?" Samantha asked "no...what is wrong with (F/N) i am really worried about her" I asked "she hasn't been eating for two months now....she's just so lonely no one visits her but her cousin Ciel Phantomhive he hasn't been to her Manor in three months she thinks something bad happened to him...." Samantha said taking my plate away.

"Phantomhive? I know him! He lives with his butler Sebastian and his fiancé sometimes goes over there" I replied "that is her key to happiness my lord" Sammy said bowing down I smiled i pat her head before running outside to the garden were I saw (F/N) run. "Hello darling..." I said quietly going into the green house. "Shall we go to bed?" I asked touching her shoulder.

      "Y-yeah..." She stuttered "I helped her up and took her hand and lead her into my room. She went into the bathroom and put on her pjs she came out wearing a white buttoned down shirt. She looked so sexy. I blushed and moaned a bit "oh...darling lets get you into bed" I said knowing she is in a emotional mood. I tried to contain myself.

       She laid down and I sat on the bed she yawned cutely I put my hand on her thigh rubbing it. She moaned a bit. "I-im sorry..." I said I kissed her forehead and got up "please lay with me" she said grabbing my hand gently I was confused at first but then smiled "ok but I'll be right back" I said leaving the room.

     I called to claude I kept calling him I went into the kitchen to see him and Sammy kissing "aw that's adorable now I need both of you to stop for a second!" I commanded they stopped and looked at me "will you both please go get (F/N) the shiniest biggest ring you could ever buy it has to compliment her beautiful (e/c) orbs" I said lustfully she'll have to love me after what im about to do I hope...." Yes my lord" they both said and left the manor.

     I quietly walked up the stairs to see (F/N)'s angelic figure laying in my bed I was so excited!

YOUR POV
------------------

     I rubbed my eyes as the door slowly opened showing light "alois...." I whispered "yes my darling?" He responded "come to bed please...im lonely..." I said sounding a bit desperate "alright" he said taking off his clothes leaving him in only his boxers I blushed seeing his pale perfect body lay next to me. He put his arm around me and I cuddled up next to him.

     "My darling I have a surprise for you tomorrow..." He said quietly that was the last thing I heard before drifting off into a deep sleep. I woke up to see Alois was not in bed I walked carefully down the stairs to smell eggs and bacon. I walked into the dinning room to see Alois whispering to Claude.

     "Good morning darling! I hope you had a great sleep!" He said running over to me and hugging me to death he finally released me I sat down and he pushed my chair in "thanks...." I whispered still tired. He ate and I sat there. He walked over to me and dug a small box out of his pocket.

     He bent down on one knee. "(F/N) (L/N) will you marry me?" He asked smiling nervously I giggled "yes!" I said tearing up he got up and kissed me pationately putting the beautiful big emerald ring on my finger it shined in the light it was beautiful. "But that's not the end of the surprise!" Alois said.

     We heard the doorbell ring "just in time!" He squealed running over to the door to open it I followed. He whipped open the door I stood there so surprised I couldn't even move. I quickly hugged Alois and ran up to Ciel tackling him "I missed you so much!" I cried as him and his butler stood there he hugged me back.

      "I missed you too" he said I got off of him "i would like you to meet someone" he said as a girl with big blonde curls stepped up from behind him with her maid "hello! I am Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie! This is my maid called Paula!" She said excitedly. "Hi I'm (F/N)" I responded hugging her "(F/N) this is my fiancé" Ciel said.

      "And this is mine!" Alois said happily putting his arm around me. I blushed I kissed Alois "thank you I love you soooo much!" I said not letting him go "(F/N) they are staying for 3 weeks the ball is still on but now it's for a different reason to show everyone of our renowned love!" He said I smiled.

     "These 3 weeks are going to be filled with fun and excitement!" Lizzie said "yeah expecially for me and you" Alois whispered to me in a husky voice which made me go crazy. Ciel sebastian Lizzie and Paula unpacked while me and Alois got ready for the day.

       To be continued...

     Hope you enjoyed it! I love you allllll byeee!!!!!!!!

My darling~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें