3:going out

I ran upstairs with Alois he shut the door behind me. "Ok now cmon strip" he said "b-but...." I said "it's ok darling" he said interrupting me I slowly took off my buttoned shirt and dropped it onto the floor letting a slight breeze pass by me. I felt his warm arms travel up my cool pale body.

I turned around and kissed Alois and he kissed back. I covered my body I was left in my underwear and bra "don't be shy my darling you are my fiancé..." He said gently removing my hands.

I blushed until we heard a knock at the door "your highness it is time to leave get dressed..." We heard a voice say from the other side "Claude you ruin everything you damn idiot!!!!!" Alois yelled. "Sorry your highness..." Claude said.

"Well my darling we'll have to finish this some other time..." I blushed and put on my corset with Alois's help and a black and (F/C) ruffled Lolita dress. I put on my combat boots and curled my hair. "Help me!" Alois pouted trying to put on his bow.

I then bent down in front of him on the bed he looked down at me smiling wide I then tied his bow "Anything else you need help with your Highness?" I said "actually there is this one thing..." He said I blushed "n-not till after marriage!" I said blushing and not knowing what I was doing put my head in his lap.

"Ah~" he moaned "that won't help anything now will it darling?" He said I blushed even more and got up and tried to turn around to walk away. But he grabbed my hand and sat me in his lap "your mine now (F/N)...you will do as I say from now on..." I blushed even more.

He's very... Dominant and possessive this is very new. I blushed even more when he forcefully kissed me and I kissed back. I think I might like this side of him "darling will you please help tie my shoe?" He asked I nodded and bent down to do it.

"Ready to go?" I asked he nodded and took my hand. He skipped out of the room with me. "Oo wait!" I said letting go of his hand feeling empty and went back into to the room to grab my purse.

I then ran back out and held his hand again. We then walked down the stairs to meet an overly excited Lizzy and an unamused Ciel with his butler and Paula.

"Claude has the carriage out side..." Alois said leading me outside. We then got into the carriage Sebastian in the front with Claude.

Ciel sat with Lizzy irritatedly. We soon got into town. I looked out the window happily, I have never been in town just to have fun.

Lizzy Sebastian Paula and Ciel got out, Alois had to show me something. "Now darling tell me about you..." He said.

I then thought what the fuck... He is going to be my husband. "Well when I was young I was bethroned... My dad married me off to this cute boy, he was my best friend..."I paused.

"I don't remember much of him except that he moved away with his butler... His family died in a fire along with the hole village..." I said sadly.

I then looked up at him. His blue eyes blonde hair... He seemed so familiar then the memories flooded back.

"Y-your the boy..." I said tearing up. "Luka died in that fire..." He said I hugged him. My past, everything went through my head.

"We were never going to discuss business were we?" I asked he smiled "no my darling... You are mine... Your father made that clear when he signed the contract..." He paused.

"I had Claude find you...I'm very glad he did..." Alois said I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back. We then parted and everything grew silent.

"We're here your highness..." Claude said we then stepped out of the carriage to see 3 stores with women standing outside of them.