1:alone once again

I am going to the Trancy manor with my maid Sammy to discuss business with the Earl she is my demon maid, my mark is on my hand that's why I always wear gloves. The carriage stops at the manor and me and my maid are greeted to what seems to be Alois's butler. "Well...well if it isn't claude Faustus" Sammy looks at him with a glare "Samantha Embrooke...always nice to see that beautiful face of yours in my presents" he kisses Sammys hand.

I think I saw Sammy blush a bit she never does that they must've had something and she won't let go of it. We got to the door to see a blonde crystal blue eyed boy he is very... Excited. "Oooo! This must be her!" He said dancing around me clapping his hands.

"When they told me that you would be beautiful I didn't know that you would be this beautiful~" he said looking into my (E/C) eyes with his blue ones he kissed my hand never leaving my eyes I melted. "Shall we get to business then?" He said still holding my hand. I nodded still blushing he held my hand and led me to the drawing room.

"Claude go make us some tea..." He said "Sammy go help please" I responded which left me and Alois in the room by our selfs "please tell me about you (F/N)" he said basically moaning my name i blushed at the thought. "L-lord Trancy...I came here to discuss buisness and to attend the ball my cousin couldn't attend.." I said blushing even more.

"Indeed..." He said getting up and slowly making his way over to me "but now that I've seen you I know that i must make you mine~" he said leaning over me our faces almost touching. My face was Crimson red. Claude and Sammy came back with the tea I let out a sigh of relief. "God dammit Claude!" Alois shouts pouting and crossing his arms "my apologies young master" he said crossing his arm over his chest and bowing.

"Just go show them to there rooms!" He said sitting on the couch still pouting. "Yes your highness..."Claude said before gesturing us to follow him. As we passed rooms I saw a huge room with a very large bed my beds not even that big. We continued and finally we got to one room "Sammy this is your room mine is next door if you need anything" Claude said smiling "it's Samantha to you, you old pervert" Sammy said unamused.

"If you need anything m'lady please just call" Sammy said to me "I'll be unpacking I'll be in your room in a-" Sammy got cut off by Claude "you have to help me prepare dinner" Claude said Sammy was about to flip out "Sammy please just do what he says" I said and she calmed down a bit.

Sammy slammed the door and locked it. Claude started walking and I followed "this is your room" he said my room was a bit smaller than Alois's but it was beautiful. I started to unpack I couldn't help but shake the thought of Alois liking me I mean he was cute with his crystal blue eyes and blonde hair...I shouldn't be feeling like this. It's only for a week then we will move on. I frowned at the thought.

     Im actually going to miss him...

To be continued...
I've been writing this for a while I just haven't like gotten to write at all anyways hope you like it!