Middle School

Life isn't easy for someone like Izuku, you have to deal with with people teasing and making fun of you just because your quirk-less. Bakugo who was supposed to be his childhood friend was quite the contrary. Ever since Izuku told everyone he was quirk-less Bakugo would make fun of him for it since he had a very powerful quirk. He even said to him "if you want a quirk that badly. Try this, go take a swan dive off a roof and hope for a quirk in your next life. (Insert class laughter)"

These words seemed like a joke to Bakugo and the class but in reality it hit Izuku like a bullet. The room went black around him (in his head obviously) he felt a sudden dark aura follow him like a shadow. With the tense fear in the air the dark aura passed some negativity in the air and into his soul. But the what was weird was the passing of the memory of a girl.

Flashback:

(Giggling)

Girl: Cmon let's see what our nicknames are gonna be zuzu

Young Izuku: Yeah come one Akumu let's go

....

Akumu: Look yours is "crybaby"

Young Izuku: That's kinda mean

Akumu: Don't take it to heart 'crybaby' it's just a nickname. How about you tell me what mine is (bright smile)

Young Izuku: Ok then (smiles back)

Akumu: Cmon I'm desperate here I wanna know nowwwww

Young Izuku: Alright I'm going ... It's "babyface"

Akumu: Wow we have a common similarity

Young Izuku: What does that mean

Akumu: It means that we are a good pair and will probably be together for infinity (big smile of excitement)

Flashback end

"Who is that" thought Izuku as the room faded back to normal and Bakugo and his goons left the classroom. Lots of questions ran through his mind, "is that a dream" "why don't I remember her" and things like that. He quietly exited the classroom thinking about what just happened, but then the negative thoughts the dark aura flooded his mind after realizing what Bakugo said they  replaced the questions he had about babyface in a split second. He began to question everything and why he even bothered being a hero.

A slime monster/villain took Izuku. As he was trying to escape by screaming and scratching at the thing. All Might came in with his iconic line "never fear I am here". He Detroit smashed the villain to Mars (just kidding but your get what I'm trying to say) Izuku had passed out from lack of oxygen but what happened when he woke up would make him wish he was still unconscious.