Giving Up (tw-suicide)

Before I start because Akumu is an oc I should show you what I envisioned her to look like (kinda).

This would be somewhat of what she looked like in the flashbacks Izuku has, accept her eyes would be more red

This would be somewhat of what she looked like in the flashbacks Izuku has, accept her eyes would be more red. I wanted her to have the powers of  satin/reaper and a vampire since those are her parents. She would have a reaper like staff for when she is killing sinners. I will dedicate a chapter to her and her backstory later. Her black hair comes from her mother and her eyes and the staff she has would be from her father. The picture below would be the outfit she had on for the episode, since her feet don't show, I will just say she is wearing black platforms with the black socks that have the red lace on the top.

After getting those memories and his interaction with All Might he had a goal; to meet up with Akumu and catch up on old time

After getting those memories and his interaction with All Might he had a goal; to meet up with Akumu and catch up on old time. But he questioned himself every step of the way. The words Bakugo, All Might, and his mother was getting to him. Also the stress of trying to find this person he knew little to nothing about.

Days and days went by of constant searching online and in real life, with no progress. There was no files or news papers on Akumu. It's like it was deleted from the world. He was confused because he saw it, it was a constant flashback. Then he thought the voice had lied to him to drive him crazy. Giving up on everything he believed and cared about he was ready to die.

He waited for class to finish as he went up to the roof of his lovely middle school. Where it all began is where he was going to end it. As he took of his iconic red shoes that was his only thing that made him different from others besides his hair and his eyes.

He took a breath as he hoped over the fence, he turned around spread his arms and fell. Falling for what he felt was forever he hit the floor and went unconscious from his head cracking and bleeding out. He thought he was done with everything.

A few moments before

All Might: Is that a kid on a roof top

If so-

Wait no don't tell me

On another rooftop

Past Akumu: That smell it's sad, a lost soul.

Wait what is that what send a smell of depression.

No-

The dark green fluffy hair, the red shoes, sweet sent under all the sadness-

Zuzu please don't tell me that's you

Don't-

I can't lose you again

Flash forward to the fall

All Might: Holly shit did I just see someone kill themselves

Wait I'm supposed to go help

Past Akumu:

NO

*starts crying*

*on her knees holding her had out*

IZUKU NO

I have to go try and fix this-

Wait my rewind

*Both rush down to the pavement when Izuku had fallen*

All Might: *sees Akumu*

You shouldn't be here kid

Past Akumu: Do you want me to save him or not

All Might: *scoffs*

How can a child save him in his state

Past Akumu: (the nerve-)

*deep breath*

Do you want me to rewind him or not

All Might: Wait rewind-

I mean sure try it I guess

Akumu starts to glow red and she slowly starts do float off the floor. She has her hands out as her eyes reflect gears.

All Might: (Woah why does she look like some kind of villain though.)

Past Akumu: (accidentally hears All Might's thoughts) *scoffs*

As she continues Izuku starts to go back up to the rooftop; the rewind. As she does all of this All Might looks in shock. Her eyes were going blank as she started to cry blood.

Past Akumu's POV: Alright I just have to look back at the events and turn back the wheels.

She enters a red hell like room, in there there is a screen that looks like a whiteboard and three gears making an upside down Mickey Mouse shape (two on the bottom and on on the top). She touched the screen a bit as she set it up for the rewind. As she turns the wheels she can see the affects of the rewind she set on only Izuku. She watched and she undid his fall until he was on the ledge.

All Might: Why did you stop

Past Akumu: I have to save him in a certain way

All Might: Why

Past Akumu: Because I know him,  now scram.

All Might: (Now that explains the same suspicion they have of me. But why, what do these kids know. If I can get through to him-)

Wait I got it

I make him my successor

All Might: When he wake up tell him to call me

*gives her his business card*

Past Akumu: Will do

All Might: Also before I leave what's your name?

Past Akumu: Ramona (does this fool think that I'm actually gonna give him my name, it's all on the internet tied to death, reapers, and father)

All Might: Ok Ms. Ramona I will see you soon I guess

Past Akumu: *fake smiles as she waves*

After All Might leaves

Past Akumu: Welp time to go to work

*starts time again so Izuku falls again*

CRASH

Past Izuku: *still alive*

Past Akumu: (that was a extra step but now now give him all his memories back)

I had to do that because they had an interaction before and Zuzu said he was quirk-less. So if he saw he was still alive due to invincibility that would be suspicious.

Well now I have to take him somewhere secret so he can properly heal.

Past Izuku: *starts to wake up*

Past Akumu: Ah, thank the gods your ok

*hugs Izuku*

At Akumu's place

Past Akumu: The guest bedroom would do the trick.

Past Izuku: ghhhhh

Past Akumu: Hey hey just relax don't stress out too much

Before I explain everything I gotta make a call