seven

"Did you, George or Sapnap, under the two weeks prior to their disappearances and murders, have any contact?" Sam asked.

"No, none at all. The last time we ever spoke was July 16th."

Sam nods and writes down the information. "Did you or Fundy get any threats? Anything that suggested anger or danger from Sapnap or George?"

"Fundy had gotten a threat, but I'm pretty sure Sapnap was drunk when he said it." Dream shrugged, "He wouldn't hurt Fundy, I know he wouldn't."

  Sam sighed, "Dream, you do understand that under any circumstances, I can arrest you for lying to a federal officer?"

"I made the rules, didn't I?" Dream chuckled, "Sam, c'mon, you don't truly believe I'm lying, do you?"

"I never suggested the idea, but, it could change easily." Sam looked at Dream dead in the eye, "You wouldn't lie to me, would you?"

"I am nothing but an open book." Dream reassured, "You have my trust and full honesty."

  "I would hope so, Dream." Sam whispered, he then pulled away. "Alright, that's all I need for now. Tell Fundy he'll be getting a text message from me for his interview."

Dream got up from sitting and walked past Sam. Both of them locking eye contact for a moment, before Dream left the room.

--

  "How'd it go?" Fundy asked as Dream walked out of the room.

"Easier than I thought." The blonde shrugged, slipping and intertwining his hand with Fundy's.

"How intimidating is he?"

"On a scale from Techno to Schlatt.. not that bad. He's a focused person, and I appreciate that. He said that he's gonna send you a text for your interview."

Fundy nods as the two walked home during the night. The dimmed lights of lanterns and glowstone being their only source of light.

Dream was happy. The threat was dead, and nobody was hurting Fundy anymore. That's all that matters. Nobody would ever find out the truth, and anyone who threatened or knew, would be.. executed.

He wasn't losing his freedom, nor his boyfriend.

---

"Hey Fundy."

"Hi Sam."

Fundy sighed as he took a seat in the chair across from Sam, he always hated intimidating situations, but.. it was only a few questions, right? Everyone on the smp (excluding Tommy) had to go through it.

It was fine. Perfectly fine.

"Sorry to inflict this on you. I know you aren't too big on these types of things." Sam apologized.

"It's fine, Sam. Don't worry about it. What do you need to know?" The fox asked.

"Dream mentioned you were threatened by Sapnap? Is this true?" Sam asked.

Fundy nodded his head, "Mhm.. all three of us were alone." He stated.

"Hmm.. Dream implied you both were together.." Sam trailed off.

  "I went to Dream after the threat, but that's all that happened. Sapnap threatened me to 'come clean' because of something they wanted to do to Dream. I can't recall what." Fundy explained.

Sam nods, writing the information down. "You swear that's what happened?"

"On my life, Sam. I just.. I don't understand why they came at me. The full reason." The fox sighed, "Is that all?"

"One more thing.."  Sam trailed off, "When he threatened you, was he drunk?"

  "No. But I was tired, I wouldn't have known." Fundy shrugged.

  Sam nods, "Thanks Fundy."

The fox nods and walked out of the room, the door clicking shut behind him. Sam sighed and looked at the notes.

What was Dream hiding..

---