Prologue

Once there was two league - Order of guardians and league of assassins. Both league was at wars.
The great guardian Master Wang Fu's granddaughter has powers from birth. She is able weild every Miraculous at same time. She was bestowed by all gods. She was so much smart for her age. Somehow league of assassins found out about her. When she was 3 year old, order of gaurdian's temple was attacked and it fall.They were able to escape with miracle box but the butterfly and peacock Miraculous was lost.
Now only one option was left, alliance with league of assassins.
Therefore he took his granddaughter to demon head Ra Al Ghul. They talked and agreed on betrothal of next guardian and heir to demon head. Damian Al Ghul and Marinette Miracle Cheng will be betrothed at the age of 10.
Marinette was a princess and next guardian. Even though she was 3 year old, she knew seriousness of the alliance.
Damian was demon prince. Even though he was 4 year old he too knew importance of alliance.
Damian thought his betrothal will be spoiled and weak. But when they had their frist spar so their trainers would know their level, they had a tie. From there their friendship started.
After 1 year~
They were inseparable. They would do everything together, even sleep together.
After 5 years ~
Today was the day of betrothal. Damian was 10 and Marinette was 9. They both loved each other. No one can defeat the duo. They both were true holders of ladybug and Black cat Miraculous.
They both stood in front of Demon head, Talia and Fu.
Talia said to Damian," Hand. " He gave it to her, she made a small cut his hand, he didn't even flinch and drop the blood in Lazarus pit. She did same with Marinette, even she didn't flinch. She gave two cup to heirs and said," drink it." They both drank it without hesitation.
" Now, I Talia Al Ghul present you heirs to throne of demon head and guardians. " Talia announced and there was celebration.
Damian remember his mom telling him that he was to only show emotions and feelings towards his betrothal.
Marinette remember Talia telling her that she will go to Damian if there is any attack or war.
After ceremony they went to their friends to celebrate. Their friends were Nino, Juleka, Luka, Kagami, Kim, Alix and Chole.
Nino is Shadow spy. You can't tell were he is or were he went if he don't want you to know. Only I can tell due to my powers and now maybe Damian will be able to tell., I don't know about it.
Juleka, Luka, Kagami, Kim, Alix are trained assassins and our bodyguards. They were sent by my family when I was 6 year old.
Chole is my best friend and lady in waiting. She came because she was bored in palace all alone.
We all became friends 3 years ago. And trained together, now they are always together.
In one year their relation become strong.
Marinette and Damian is loved by everyone, even Talia and Ra.
When Damian was 11 and Marinette was 10, Death Strok attacked. They escaped.
Damian was sent to his father in Gotham.
Marinette and others were sent to Paris, France under care of hiding assassins.
Before they were separated they were given satalite phone to communicate with each other secretly .
Marinette POV
Before going in plane Talia give us two minutes to talk.
"Angel, promise me you will call me when you reach in Paris." Damian said.
" I will, Shaytan Biladi." I replied smiling.