Chapter 3

A/N Sorry for short chapter. My mobile battery was dead and electricity line was gone. So this Chapter will be long.

Previously

That was the day I became their Sunshine Princess.

Mari POV

Ironically I am a princess, I was 4 at that time. I wonder if they still remember me. I know for sure that they are still doing crime. Damian is going to be surprised as he don't know I am coming. I didn't tell him anything about it and the trip. He will be coming to concert as Wayne's has booked ticket. Talking about Damian his call will be coming anytime.

I looked around to see Chole with innocent looking face, everybody had innocent face and I don't think its good sign and why hasn't Damian called yet, well looks like I will have to do some interrogation.

I let out a sigh. " What did you all do this time?" I asked.

"Nothing. We did nothing, right guys?" Chloe answered to quickly while others nodded in agreement.

I sighed again. "You definitely did something because Chloe you answered to quickly and you all have innocent face on, it means you definitely did something. So for last time I am asking what did you do?"

I heard kwami's laugh as others gulped in fear of what I will do. I just raised my brow.

"We may or may not have hacked into Bat computer through your computer And left a note for Damian about you coming to gotham. " Chloe answered hesitantly. I just glared at them. No wonder Damian hasn't called yet. No one can Unhack it expect Damian.

Damian POV

I was going to call Habibi when emergency alert went off. I ran to Batcave, as everyone arrived at Bat cave.

"What happened Replacement?" Todd asked.

"Someone hacked into Bat computer and I can't unhack it!" Drake told panicking.

I wonder who was able to hack into bat computer and on top of that Drake is not able to unhack it. It is not possible for anyone expect me and..... oh right. but why will she hack into bat computer unless it's an emergency, i have check.

Looks like everyone is thinking same thing. " What sign appear on computer, Drake?" I asked

"Ladybug, Why Demon Spawn?" Drake told. I just sighed and asked Alferd to bring my Sat Phone, I know he know about it as Alferd knows everything. Everyone was confused, Alferd nodded and went out. I just sat at chair infront of bat computer and started to unhack Alferd came and gave me my phone. I called Habibi and continued to unhack.

Within minute angelic voice of her was heard, "How are you Shaytan Biladi? " I smiled. Everybody was to shocked to say anything.

"I am Ok, Habibi. Did you hack into bat computer?" I asked. My voice seem to broke hell loose. Todd started to scream "The world is going to end" and Drake said, "I need more coffee, I must be dreaming." Grayson, Father and Alferd seemed happy.

"Who are you with Dami ?" Malak asked.

"My Family" I answered

"oh... um well I was not the one to Hack Bat Computer" Malak answered.

"Well then, Why is there Ladybug Sign Showing, Beloved?" I asked. I glanced at my family everyone was shocked at my soft voice.

"It was Chloe and others, I didn't even know what message they sent." She Answered.

"Turquoise, is it True." I asked.

"Yes, my legie" Kagami replied.

The computer asked for password, so I typed Demon Spawn as Chloe was the one to Hack in Computer and it....

Started working. I saw the message, smiled at it and I took my phone and went to talk.

Meanwhile with Batfam

Tim POV

I need to sleep, I must be Dreaming.

Jason POV

What the FUCK DEMON SPAWN HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND FRIENDS?????

Dick POV

MY LIL BROTHER HAVE A GIRFRIEND AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce POV

I have to meet her.

Alferd was just smiling.

Bye Bye Guys...............

I will post another Chapter as soon as possible.

677 Words