Chapter 5

A/n
Hey guys here is your new chapter. Sorry for wait. Something to listen while you read. 👆👆

Marinette Pov
I woke up it was 10:30am. Wow I got 12 hrs sleep for frist time, maybe because of jet lag.
I took a huge cup made my special coffee. Dami is calling me.
Call~~~
Marinette - Italic
Damian - Bold

Hello Shaytan
Hello Malak, Uhh there is a short problem
What happened, Dami?
My family know I am prince
How
My Suit and mask from yesterday
Ohh right ,,.... Hmm 🤔 we will tell them about everything. Anyway they are your family so no problem.
Okay, you are not mad, right?
Nah don't worry we were going to tell them, we need help to defeat Hawkmoth
Hmmm ok then

We talked for one more hour. We were going to end call but Demon's family came in and took it from him.

And started asking questions. I am going to have headache.

Stop,
They all stopped
I am coming there so wait in dami room .
Before they could say anything I ended the call.

Damian POV
As Malak ended the call they was going to go to door I was not going to stop them but then again I don't want to face angry Malak, so I stopped them.
"Where are you going?"
"To wait by door" Grayson answered.
"No need, wait here."
"What do you mean demon spawn how are we going to greet her if we are not at door?" Jason asked
I just smirked and counted
" 3 "
" 2 "
" 1 "
And a portal opened in my room. And Marinette stepped through it wearing

(Her hair still raven blue )I hugged her and pecked on her lips

I hugged her and pecked on her lips. Her face brighten up in light pink and I smirked.
Then she smirked and pecked on my cheek, I blushed lightly, then I heard chuckles as I turned I found my family chuckling then brust out laughing.
I was confused then Angle held mirror in front of me and I saw lipstick on my cheek and blushed furiously while glaring at angle, she just laughed.

I washed my face then came back in room to find Malak laying on my bed.
I just shook my head and snuggled with her.

Marinette POV
"Alright, you can ask questions one by one before that introduction"

"Tim" Guy who looked liked he hadn't slept and is on verge of passing out, he really needs to sleep said.

" Richard Grayson but you can call me Dick" Guy who is literally sunshine and filled with excitement says.

" Jason Todd, most handsome in this house." Guy who had been once in League of assassins and dipped in Lazarus pit.

" Bruce" The most reserved and grown men in room. I nodded and pointed at Jason

" You are from league of assassins and you are the one who tested how trained I am but how are related to Demon spawn" he asked.

I glared then nodded, " Yeah, technically I am from league as I grew up there but I am from Order of guardians and don't call him demon spawn." He nodded

" Are you a meta?" I just raised an eyebrow at Bruce confused then asked,"Demon, what a meta?"
" It is person bron with particular power" I nodded. Then thought, i do have powers from birth does it mean I am meta.
Now that I think maybe you are a God.
I laughed, " I don't think so, Demon." Others were confused at that statement. Oh right i forgot I was using telepathy.
"Technically I am, logically I am Godess" They didn't understand.
" I will tell you later, I was talking to Dami using telepathy. "

"You are from princess then how come you grew up in league and are from order of guardians i assume you said." He asked

I nodded and said," Let's tell you all a story, make yourself comfortable its long story." I snapped my fingers and bean bags appeared. Everyone was shocked. I and Dami just laughed. Alfred appeared with snacks, I signed him to sit with us. " So It all began with....."
I explained them how I was bron with powers and how I am part of order and league and how I met Damian and also how we were betrothed and how we were separated, how i went to Paris and how my life was there.

"There my life was pretty much good i can say. But then Lila Rossi came and truned my 'friends' against me but i didn't care since I had my true friends, but Lila saw it wasn't affecting me so spread rumours about me bullying her my class believed her expect my friends and school and staff but can't do anything since principal is on her side now they started verbally and physically bullying me. My friends made a protection squad MPS even though I don't need it they say it is to protect betrothed of heir of Demon head so now you know almost everything about me. "
"Malak, you didn't tell me it was this bad." Demon said.
" You know it's nothing to me right?"
He just sighed.
Others came out of shock then Bruce asked "What are you not telling us? You said almost."
"Hmm... You are observing, well it is not bad thing it is good and you will have to figure it out, I want see if you are really greatest detective of world. And yeah I know your secret so don't bother to try and hide it from me."
I checked time it was 10:15, my eyes widened " I am dead" I kissed Damian on cheek and said " bye Dami, My parents and friends are going to muder me."

" Oh and Ivy, Harley and Selina, I know you heard everything, so tell anyone about it and you are dead. Ohhh and tell others I will meet them tonight so be in presentable clothing at least" I said,
" Sure Kitten and we won't tell anyone we don't want face warth of Sunshine Princess of Gotham or Gotham Angle but news about you being back will be spread." Catwoman/ Selina said.

I nodded I was expecting that and they went then I turned to see shocked to core Batfam expect unamused Alferd and Damian. I chuckled and said, " I will come again at evening to talk about the rest and some important matters till then process everything. Oh and don't bother digging in my life you will fail Tim and even if you do you will only find information I want you to know.. bye bye. "

Like that leaving Batfam shocked, I opened portal and went to hotel room to find My parents and friends ready to kill me......

1113 words~~

Just like I am going to leave you at main part of entertainment.

Bye Guys,see you later.....