The Deal

DARA’S POV

When I woke up this morning I feel so relieve because of the food last night! I want those ramen! Kyaaa! I looked around I saw the monster is already up, and he is staring at his laptop. Yellow for a man? What? Pffft! Anyway, a deal is a deal, no talking at the room! Pffft! I grabbed some new clothes and went to the Bathroom. After almost 1 hour of taking a bath, I’m already finished; I saw the monster with damn it-crazy woman-ugggh-I should be the first! Look. I just want to laugh right now, because of his face! But I just jumped at the bed and fix my things and get my pink laptop of mine. I saw immediately go inside the bathroom, and stares at me, and I just rolled my eyes.

After 20 minutes and he’s done, what? he is done with 20 minutes only? Whoa! That is fast! Anyway I just ignore him and continue on playing plants vs zombies in my laptop. There is really silence in our room, the sounds would be from our laptop or how load he listens to his ipod.

“Yo! Crazy Woman! It’s breakfast time, wanna go down?” suddenly he ask me, He forgot it? I told him no talking, ugggh, but I guess I really want to eat now, so I just nodded to him. I open the door and he is next to me.

While walking down I saw Bom and Seunghyun’s eyes in disbelief. Haha I really want to take a picture of them to see how funny their faces are. I just passed through them as well as the monster and I heard the maid “Ma’am, Sir, the breakfast is now ready!” and they just looked to each other and went here at the dining area. Before I started to pick some foods, “What just happened?” I heard Bom and Seunghyun ask us, and I just smiled at them and I looked at the monster and “Haha! Noona, do get us wrong, we just have some deals to agree, we’re not okay! I still don’t like that crazy woman!” and I diverted my eyes to Bom but she’s not convinced on what the monster said “Ya! I don’t like your cousin for pete’s sake Bom, and I will not!” I yelled

“So, why are you two smiling? I thought you don’t want to sleep with Ji Yong?” she ask

“Yeah! I really didn’t sleep beside him!”

Flashback

“What!? Ghost!? Where! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nooo! Let’s go!!!” I shouted and I grabbed his hand and I commanded him to drive and search some food store!

“Ya! Start the engine now!” I can’t imagine myself! I just grabbed his hand! Waaa germs! I died!

He started the engine while laughing and he drove, and when we found a food store

“Kyaaa! Ramen stooore! Let’s eat here!! My favorite food!” I said in a happily tone

“ha?” little poor monster, he don’t understand it

“Paboya! We eat here, want to die?” I said

We order some ramen, I got two ramens, and he got half of it.

“Do you really eat it? 2 ramens?” he asked

“Yes! Why?” I raised my right eyebrow to him

“Uh.. nothing!” he said

And our ramen just arrived! Yey! I’m gonna eat my favorite food!

“Kyaaa! Love it!” I said

“Yeah! We should have a deal regarding on our bedroom!”

He looked at me, and “What deal?”

“We can share the room, but this time, if I’m around of the room, you’ll be on outside and vice versa, I should take a bath/shower first before you, I will use the bed 3 times a week, while you will 3 times a week too, so it means that you will sleep anywhere here the bed! Oh before that, when both of us is around the room we will not talk! And privacy please? Don’t touch my things or else I will really kill you! Arasso?” and I took a sip of soup!