The Problem

DARA'S POV

It's been 5 years when I broke up with him; I cannot forgive on what he did on me. Within those 5 years of moving on I didn't open my heart to anyone, even my best friend Bom doing some blind dates for me. But I ended up with them as a friend, worst, never be friends with them. As I contemplate on what I feel my phone rings, I looked at it, see the caller name it is Boom.

"Yobo-seoyo?"

"Ya! Dara!"

Ugh... my eardrums, I put away my phone and bring it back and say "What now Bom?"

"Can we talk? Now, meet me at the restaurant near my house, arasso? Bye!"

"Ya! Wha-"she just hung up. I don't have anything to say, I don't want to die early now. So I changed my clothes, just a loose shirt, leggings, and a rubber shoes. I picked up my key and went to the parking lot and drove to the restaurant.

As I park my car I saw Bom waving at me with a big smile what's with the big smile Bom? There is something wrong right now. pffft! And she brings her boyfriend? Ughh!

As I approach them "Annyeong!" Bom yelled at me like I was 3km away from her. "Annyeong" with a fake smile. "Hi there Dara!"Seunghyun said "Hi!" I replied. We walked in the restaurant and we sit down with a relaxing place.

"Why did you invite me here if you're with your boyfriend? I am busy with..." before I finished my sentence Bom just butt in and "With your ex boyfriend? Dara! You should move on! Com'on Dara, Minzy and CL and of course me are helping you to open your heart now, but you always make us disappointed. I am so tired of making some blind dates for you. I know you are strong dear, I know you can cope up that's why we are helping you" Bom explained with a weary eyes.

"It's not like that Bom, you know I loved him so much! No one can replace him in my heart. And I didn't asked all of you to help me to cope up, I know I can do it all by myself!" tears fell down and stood up and stamp my hands to the table all of the people at the restaurant is looking at us now and I walked out.

BOM'S POV

"It's not like that Bom, you know I loved him so much! No one can replace him in my heart. And I didn't asked all of you to help me to cope up, I know I can do it all by myself!" I see her tears fell down and she just walked away from us.

"Now what have you done, honey? She is mad!" My boyfriend just speak, I looked at him, a death glare. "Ya! Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" as he put his arms to my shoulder. I sighed and "Now what will I do with my bestfriend?" I sighed again. "Don't worry too much honey, I know Dara will realize that you love her so much that's why you're doing the blind dates thing" and he kiss my cheeks. I don't know if I'm going to be happy because of what my boyfriend just said or be mad because of what just happened between me and Dara. TOP is right, she will realize that I love her.

After that night, TOP just sent me home, "Don't think too much of Dara, arasso? She will be fine!" he kissed me and say "Saranghae!" and he left and I closed the door. I went on a shower to freshen up and put my PJs and I go online.

Nice! CL and Minzy are online, I know Dara is invisible right now, but now I really don't want to disturb her. I made a conference with Minzy and CL

Littleminzy: Unnie!!

CLthebaddestfemale: Who's unnie Minzy? Haha!

Littleminzy: I mean CL-unnie! Bom-unnie!

Bunnybommie: Hey there dear! What's up?

CLthebaddestfemale: No, we should ask that unnie, what's up? Why Dara-unnie is not here?

Oh know, CL really feel something wrong if Dara isn't in the conference what should I say? To them? Your dara unnie and your Bom unnie just fought. No... I don't want them to worry.

Littleminzy: Yeah! Where is Dara-unnie I kinda missed her

CLthebaddestfemale: Bommie-unnie!?

Com'on Bom! Think think! I'm in a big trouble!

Bunnybommie: Your Dara Unnie is busy I think. We met awhile ago, but she said she is busy with something, I don't know.

Great answer Bom, ugh.. or should I say LAME!

Littleminzy: I really miss her... Should we invited her? To hangout?

CLthebaddestfemale: Yeah! That's a great Idea Minzy!

Bunnybommie: Uhm.. I really don't know dear. You can text her if you want

Now what, hanging out with her now? at this situation? Pffft! We will never know what will happen. Then I heard my phone rings.

Bunnybommie: wait a minute girls, phone call!

CLthebaddestfemale: Okay!

Littleminzy: noo! Haha, arasso!

I went to the my living room to answer it!

"Yobo-Seoyo?"

"Bom-noona!" A familiar voice just spoke, who could it be?

---

Commenting, Voiting and Fanning is appreciated!! :) Feel free to do so!! ^^