no don't read this chapter

A/NI MADE THIS AT 3 A.M. I'm trying to get all the random out. i just thought it was rlly idk funny? But if you can ignore this chapter, do that.. pls :D it's too awesome for anyone to handle 😔

AND ALSO BECAUSE Y'ALL KEEP MESSAGING ME TELLING ME TO UPDATE. HERE. HAVE THIS FNEKDMJSKSNFJEKDNS

YOUR P.O.V.

I watched the ceiling as I laid down on my bed. Finally Edmund and I were doing fine again.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

"Edmund?" I called out, walking towards the door, "Ed, I already told you--"

It was someone else.

"Adonis? What are you doing here?"

He rubbed his neck as he looked down on the floor, "I came to see you."

It was silent for a while.

"I--I know . . . I figured since you . . . knocked on my door"

"Right, yeah, I mean I wanted to check on you" he said.

I opened the door wider. "Come in. You need anything?"

He sat on my bed. "I came here to see how you were doing," he chuckled, "not the other way around."

"Right," I smiled as I sat on the chair, "I'm doing fine, thanks."

Awkward silence filled the air.

"Sooooo, you and Edmund okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually, things are better now" I shrugged.

"I--I'm glad" he said neutrally.

. . .

"Yeah"

. . .

This is starting to get really awkward. I despise small talk.

"Well, I guess I did what I came here for" he shrugged as he stood up and walked towards the door.

He put his hand on the doorknob, but just before he twisted it open, he looked back at me. "I--I'll always be here . . . You know . . . if the seas start to get rough." he smiled.

"T--Thank you, Adonis" I smiled.

Someone opened the door again.

"Adonis?" said Peter. "What are you doing in Y/N's room?"

"I was just checking up on her, High King Peter." Adonis bowed.

Peter looked over at me. "A friend of yours?"

I shrugged, "Yeah."

"Call me Peter" he said.

Adonis smiled at him and left.

Peter walked in the room.

"What are you doing in my room?" I said with a brow raised.

"I'm looking for my underwear"

"Your--sorry, your WHAT."

"My underwear, Y/N."

"Now, you idiot blond, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I HAVE YOUR UNDERWEAR?!"

"BECAUSE EDMUND ALWAYS USES THEM"

"S--SO?!"

"YOU GUYS COULD'VE BEEN DOING SOME NASTY STUFF LAST NIGHT AND HE PROBABLY LEFT IT HERE"

"Peter, I SWEAR I WILL--"

"Peter!" Lucy called out, "we found your underwear!"

I cringed. "Stop saying it like it's a normal thing what is wrong with you guys?!"

Peter jumped up, "Where did you find it?!"

"Reepicheep thought it was a trampoline and used it to fly into outer space." Lucy explained.

Peter ran out the room and looked at the sky. "REEEPPPIIICCHHEEEPP?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

He looked at the crew in a panic and ran towards one. "WHERE DID HE GO?!"

"I--I don't know, Sire!" The crewmate stuttered.

Lucy took out her laptop.

"I located him, Peter" she informed. "He's heading towards the sun."

Suddenly, Bayne's ghost came out of the floorboards. "I'll save him!"

Bayne flew towards Peter. "Peter, here! Have some of Tinker Bell's fairy dust and fly! Be free, Peter!"

Peter gasped.

He took the bag that Bayne was holding and showered himself in golden dust. He then started to go higher and higher. He flew away and never came back.

Suddenly, a portal in the middle of the ship opened.

"Hey, Ferb, I think we're in the wrong universe" Phineas stated.

Ferb was silent.

"Who in the world are you?" Dalius asked as he began inspecting Phineas, poking his abnormally, outofthisworldly, insanely, illuminatically, pyramidically triangular head.

"I'm Phineas and this is my brother Ferb" he introduced.

His brother, Ferb, didn't answer. He only gave a small wave.

Then, another portal appeared.

What is happening

"Ron, I told you this isn't the universe we were supposed to go to." said a girl.

She saw me and started walking towards my direction. "I'm Hermione Granger . . . And you are?"

"Y/N " I answered. "Where exactly did you come from?"

"We came from Hogwarts. This is Ron Weasley. That one over there with a boy's head and the body of Delores Umbridge is Harry Potter. And that Ferret is Draco Malfoy. We're trying to get to the--"

And then, another portal opens.

A boy emerges from the light.

Edmund groaned. "Who are you?"

"I . . . I am Eren Yaeger and I will kill all the titans."

Eren bit his hand and lighting started to form. He became a titan, crushed us and died.

The end.

Bye i know this was so random so I'll probably delete it cuz this might not be ur thing but thanks for reading i guess 😭🤺

Yeah i will definitely delete this 😭