-08

jennierubyjane

liked by y/npark_official,lalalalisa_m,y/n'scheek,jenniesbaby,y/nluvs and 2,594,513 others

jennierubyjane it's nice to finally meet you

view all 798,756 comments

y/npark_official hmm......😐😐
        jennierubyjane what?🤨

roses_are_rosie I think you should open your dms......🙃

sooyaaa_  Tsk..tsk..tsk😑🙃

lalalalisa_m I already told you Unnie

y/nluvs what the-....🤨

jenniesbaby I don't even know what's happening here

Jennie POV:

Rosie said open my dms.i look at it and saw
Y/n's messages.oh no..

y/npark_official
who are you with?

:who took a picture of you

:are you not going to talk
to me??!!

:hey I'm asking you??!!

:if you won't,then fine don't
talk to me

Oh,f*ck I'm dead!.I turn back and at kai"ummm.kai I think I need to go now.."I said to him"oh! it's okay,I think they already need you"he said and I bid a good bye to him and leave.when i got inside our dorm.i saw Y/n cuddling with Lisa.I got jealous and i go to her and drag her to my room."what was that?!"I said"wdym by that?"she ask innocently"what's with you and Lisa?"I ask her"were just cuddling"she said"cuddling?but she's caressing your abs?!"I said getting mad"then, what's wrong about it?"she ask"for f*ck's sake! i should be the one doing that!"I said fully mad"and I should be the one hanging out with you"she said and leave me dumbfounded.oh yeah I'm the first one who make a mistake.i know she saw my post cause I'm with someone and his the one who takes a picture of me.before I go here I didn't even ask a permission if I can go with him.i didn't even look back to her when she's here cause I'm texting Kai.He said he just wanna hang out.but I don't know why Y/n don't like when I'm with him.
I know she's jealous.But why?

I go to her and hug her but I didn't feel her hug back.i look up to her seeing her focused at the movie she's watching."baby,I'm sorry"I said but she still ignore me."baby, please I'm sorry..I should have get a permission to you earlier but im too busy texting him"I said"Yeah! your to busy texting to him even your friends and you ignore them too,just go to him I think you will be happy with him"she said not looking at me"baby, please no..I'm really sorry.i don't want to leave you."I said to her begging"but your happy with him right?,just go with him I don't think you still need me"she said"baby, please no I still need you..I love you more than him.i just saw him as a friend"I said to her"......"she didn't reply to me she just go to the guest room.i followed her.And saw her already laying down at the bed.i approach her and hug her tightly and saying sorry so many times."okay,I forgive you."she said"really?"I ask"yes,but you need a permission when your hanging out with boys especially with him cause I know his attitude better than you"she said to me.but before I could speak she continued"and I'm going with you when you were hanging out with him"she said at me looking directly to my eyes.she's scary when she's mad and jealous.