-30

Y/n POV

Me and Jennie are at the girls Dorm and I was scrolling on my gallery and I found a picture that made me h*rny. I upload it and I saw jennie commented as well as the girls.

Jennie was about to go to her room but Jisoo suddenly go out of her room and yelled"Yah! Don't tell me your doing it right here out our dorm!"

Me and Jennie look at each other and laugh.
And I said between my laugh"w-were not d-doing it r-right here u-unnie"

after I said that the two girls came out at their own rooms and said."what's up with the shouting?""are they doing it now?"

They said,and that made me laugh so hard even Jennie I was laughing on the ground while the two maknaes were confused.

after we calmed down i said"maybe or maybe not~"I then grab Jennie's hand and go to her room and lock the door while the girl are shouting outside.

Just then,Jennie pinned me to the wall and put her arm on my neck I look down cause I'm taller than her.i said"w-what are y-you doing b-babe?"she didn't answer me and kissed my neck

she kissed my cheek,jaw line lastly my sweet spot on my neck and that made me moan,not that too loud.she said seductively"do you wanna do it right here or on our house?"

I couldn't speak cause she keeps kissing my neck.i feel her suck it and it cause me to yelp
"b-babe we can do it l-later the girls are here they might hear us"

she stops and nod.i sigh on relief I was about to talk but I heard a scream"YAH!!!,Park Y/n,Kim Jennie Don't do that right here!!!just control your hormones!you guys can do it at your own house not right here"I look at Jennie and laugh.

we decided to get out of the room and we got met by the raging Jisoo"Yah,what did I tell you! you guys do it twice on our dorm and I can't let that happen again cause it's disturbing our sleep we want to get sleep cause we're exhausted from our practice and if you guys are not go to your own house cause we wanna take a nap,but sometimes calm you guys hormones and Don't need to post it on social media!"

I stood there widened eyes and saw Jennie jaw dropped I said"calm down unnie,your rapping again and we didn't do it here now cause this little mandu want to tease me"I saw Jennie glare at me and I furrowed an eyebrow

then she said"what?! I didn't tease you I just ask you if you wanna do it?"the hell she just kissed my neck and left a hickey.

but I saw Lisa stare at my neck and smirked she said"then,what's on Y/n opp- I mean unnie's neck?"did she try to call me oppa,WTF is wrong with this people.

I saw Jennie blush and looked down and I said"she made that,and Don't even try to deny it babe"after I said that I smirk and she smack my head and I rubbed it

she rolled her eyes and I glare at me then said "okay fine,I admit I tease her and made that,but if you want to do it later Don't come to me do it with someone else"oh god, she's mad,oh please I Don't wanna asleep at the couch!

she was about to go at her room but,she look at me again and said"and by the way,your sleeping at the couch"she go to her room and shut it closed

I was frozen here and the girls laugh at me and I said"what's funny?"but the girls are still laughing

They calmed down and Jisoo unnie said "poor Y/n-ah,your sleeping at the couch"I rolled my eyes and go to the living room im gonna tame the tiger again,*sigh*

(a/n:Do you guys want me to make a smut?)

(a/n:sorry guys,I think I can't update every single day cause,I have a online class and I'll be busy,I'll try my best to upload I'm sorry again🤧🖐️)