-32✞︎⚠︎

Jennie POV

Me and Y/n are on our own house,im here whining at her because yesterday I saw a box
that has ring on it.

Flashback

I was done showering and getting dressed,but something caught my eye, its on the table next to our bed,it was a red box and I get it and open it I got shock because it's a ring.

But then,I heard someone opened the door I look up and see Y/n,she was shock and she's looking at the box that I was holding,she approach me and snatch it then put it on her pocket. I ask her"babe,is that yours?"she nods and about to leave but I speak"are you sure that's yours,cause it look like a engagement ring"she stopped and look at me then gulp. she confess"fine,I was going to propose to you but I forgot I left it here,but I'll just cancel it cause you know it already it's supposed to be a surprise....and...yeah.."cancel what?
I ask her"cancel?,what do you mean by that?" she said"I will cancel the proposal today cause it's supposed to be a surprise but it ruined,I'll just propose to you when you don't know it"I frown and said"why don't you propose to me now?"she sigh and replied"because I want to surprise you but it got ruined because of my stupidness"I sigh and pout,she said"oh come on,you big baby I can't tell you when cause I really want to surprise you and saw you cry at happiness"then she giggled.i said"K,fine"then rolled my eyes .if you can't tell it to me then,I won't hesitate to force you,just wait babe.*smirks*

End Of Flashback

Y/n POV

Me and Jennie were cuddling while watching a movie, she was really clingy and very touchy I was too focused that I didn't know her hand was already inside my pants.

I look at her and said"what are you doing?"then she said"hmm,I wanna have some fun"I already know what she meant,I said and played along"But what if I don't want to"she smirks and go to my lap and grind slowly.she said"If you don't want to,then I'll force you"she kiss me aggressively while grind back and forth on my lap I moaned on the kissed and my hand travel to her healthy big breasts then grope it hard she was now moaning mess and it sounds really good that I wanna hear it all day.

I was about to remove her clothes but she hold my hand and she was now the one who's removing it but in a sexy way,I was getting hard by staring at her while removing her clothes but I was getting impatient and ripped it off and I flipped us I was now on top of her.
she said"you know Daddy,I'm the one who's in charge here"and smirk but I said"and I'm not letting you do that"and kissed her lips.i pulled away and made my way at her neck kissing it.i was finding her sweet spot but I suddenly heard her moaned sign that I found it already,I suck it and made a beautiful hickey. "daddy,please"I stopped and look at her and said"please what,baby?"I act like I didn't know what she want then I hear her whine "please~daddy I want you....I want you deep inside me~"I smirk and remove my clothes. And I was half naked,but I want to tease her more."I beg for it"she frown and begged "Daddy please I want you...F*ck me till I can't walk,make me come hard please dadd-ah!!~"I slammed my d*ck in her magical entrance and thrust faster and harder I didnt let her adjust"F*ck..dad-dy..Ohh.there~"I thrust deeper while sucking her nipple"ah..more~..faster~"I thrust faster than before that cause the bed shake.She was moaning mess and rolling her eyes.i pulled away at her nipple and kiss her lips again to lessen the sound she's making.I rub her clit and she moaned in the kiss.

She was riding me and moaning mess,I grope her big mounds and suck it"ah..you feel so g-good inside m-me dad-dy..ohh"she grind and I moan while sucking her precious pinkish nipple,I was about to flipped us but I heard my phone ringing"d-dont mind i-it let's just continue t-his"the ringing stopped then we continue "ah..daddy i-im co-coming!!" "come for me."she then squirt all her juice and I go down and lick it clean.i was about to kiss her but my phone ringed again I get it and answer it and hear Jisoo unnie yelling "Yah!!,where were you,I was calling you like 50 times and your not answering!"I replied "my phone died and it is in silent mode"I lied because I don't want them to know what were doing"just come here at the dorm,cause we need Jennie and sajang-nim wants to talk to us"I sigh and said"okay,were going there now"
she hung up and I place my phone at the table next to our bed"what did Jisoo unnie said?"Jennie look at me and I say"sajang-nim wants to talk to you guys"she frown and said "okay"she was about to stand but she fall back to the bed I laugh and said"how will we go to the dorm if you can't wall?"she glared at me and said"of course carry me"I chuckled and said"I'm just gonna get the pain killer"I stand up and wore my clothes I get her clothes that's on the floor and give it to her then I go to the kitchen and find the pain killer.
I go back upstairs and gave it to her she get it and I give the glass of water that I was holding"go take a shower then I'm going next I'm just gonna change the bedsheets"she was standing up slowly and i help her walk to the bathroom then I change the bedsheets

we are done showering and getting dressed we go to my car and go to the girls dorm

(a/n: I suck at making a sm*t)