Chill day for the homies

(Deku Pov)

After our little fight i guess you could say i was still slightly pissed but i gave Kacchan breakfest. "What do you think?" I said with a big grin on my face. His eyes lit up when he took a bite out of the crepes, "Oh my god this is fucking delicious..." i smiled and gave him a hug, "Thank you! I did my best..." We basically just destroyed the plate of food he was right it was fucking delicious! 

(Bakugo Pov)

Me and Deku finished eating and turned on the TV to watch... (Your choice of TV show / movie / Whatever) and after awhile of watching it we got closer to me laid his head on my lap and it was fucking cute he was wrapped up like a burrito in his blanket and he had a little blush on his face...I started to play with his hair and rub his back when he sat up and said, "If you wanna cuddle we can cuddle in my room..." He was blushing and i replied with a, "Ok lets cuddle..." I followed him to his room and he still had the blanket and DAMN HE IS TOO CUTE, We laid on the bed and snuggled up to each other and then he looked at me, "*yawn* im gonna take a nap ok?" i nodded my head and pulled him closer to my "Man boobs" / chest  and he drifted into sleep i soon allowed sleep to consume me.

(A/N:I hope you guys enjoyed this sweet but fluffy chapter you my heart squeezed)