Awkward Misunderstanding

hey sinners *smirk* i- have nothing to say LETS START ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY-

(Katsuki Pov)

I woke up with Deku still on top of me from last night i woke him up and we took a shower together when we herd a knock at the door.

*Knock Knock*

We got out of the Shower and we wrapped towels around ourselves as i opened the door to see who it was. Dunce face?

"What the fuck do you want..."

He had teary eyes as he took a bit to speak- i sighed and pulled in the room he sat in a chair as Deku sat on the bed and i stood there, "So?" I crossed my arms and rose one of my brows, "S-so...uhm you know on the plane you saw me with Shinso and stuff..." Deku sighed and we nodded our heads, "Well actually we aren't together...me and Todoroki are...he just...got on the same plane as me..." I uncrossed my arms and looked at Deku who had his eyes wide.

(Deku Pov)

What. The. FUCK? I WAS WRONG??? Wait then who did Shinso fuck? I thought it was Denki! Was i wrong? Now i feel bad for bitching at him that one time, this truly is a awkward misunderstanding! "Wait, wait, wait, the who did Shinso fuck?" Denki looked at his knees, "Monoma..." (A/N HEHEHE he fucked a trash rat) I screamed and Kacchan ran to me "Hey chill!" Kacchan calmed me down and i apologized to Denki for getting mad at him on the plane and bitching at him even tho Shinso fucked Monoma, We were walking him out when well i guess i didnt wrap my towel tight enough cause it slipped of and Denki saw my Dick and screamed, i realized what just happened and screamed as well, Kacchan was confused but then he saw i was naked IN FRONT of Denki and screamed,

All: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

(Katsuki Pov)

We all screamed and Denki ran off still screaming, i closed the door wide eyed by the events that just played out and, "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED???" He shrugged and we got dressed. Deku was wearing black booty shorts with orange around the waste and leg of the pants, he also wore an black crop top with flipflops, i wore green knee length shorts with a plain black short sleeve and crocs because im a mad lad. We walked outta the hotel and crossed paths with Den- Dunce face, and we decided to invite him to the cafe with us because we felt bad for earlier, we made it to the cafe finally and the waiter took or orders as we waited we chatted about the new found tea. Our orders came and me and Deku decided to share a pancake thingy and Denk- er i mean Pikachu got a cake thingy, i dont know and i dont care, anyways me and Deku fed each other which was cute to see his expression each bite then the thought came back in my head..i want another kid... i looked at Deku who took a sip from his coffee and smiled, "Hey Deku..." he looked at me a hummed, lets go back to the hotel...

(Deku POV)

We said our goodbyes to Kami-kun nd we went back to the hotel once we got in our room him closed the door locked it and pushed me against a wall kissing me, "Mmm~ Whats the matter Kacchan..." I say sligtly pushing him off, "Deku, Lets have another." I rose a brow, "Huh?" He looked at me and smiled, "Lets have another kid." I looked at him with sparkly eyes, "Kacchan-" he looked at the window and said, "If you dont want to its ok i just-" I cut him off, "Lets do it." He looked at me and smiled.

smut next chapter MWHAHAHAHAHHAH get ready sinners~