Kaylie and Daiki / I forgot to claim you DAMN IT

(Deku Pov) 

We were trying to figure out names when we finally settled on Kaylie for the Girl and Daiki For the Boy.

(QUICK BABY DESCRIPTION)

Kaylie- Has Blond hair like Kacchan and green eyes like Deku with freckles acts like Kacchan and little bit like Deku. Female.

Daiki-Has Green hair like Deku Red eyes like Kacchan No freckles acts like Deku and a little bit like Kacchan. Male.

(Back to Deku Pov)

Once we got that settled i kissed Kacchan and he looked at my neck and was wide eyed, "Deku...*he feels the neck* THE BITE IS GONE FROM ALL THOS YEARS AGO?!?!" I wipe my forehead and say "What the fuck, *feels neck* SHIT your right! wait here" i show my neck and he bites it relatively fast, "So Kacchan uhm i think i need to bite your neck too because thats how it works hehe..." He had a light bulb go off in his head and showed his neck to me i blushed "Oh- uhm are you sure Kacchan???" He looked at me then the celling, "Yes nerd...I love you and i want to stay with you for as long as i live with Kaylie and Daiki...So bite me." He closed his eyes as i bit down. "Ouch~" He winced at it a bit but once i was done we laid in bed and decided to chill.

-A few minutes later-

(Deku Pov) 

I was sweating like crazy i kept panting and wipeing my forehead but i got hotter and hotter Kacchan sat up because of my panting and sniffed the air, "Uhm Deku..." I looked at him panting still, "Y-Yeah? *pants*" He looked at my face, "Oh my god you so fucking flushed and you panting and- OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR IN HEAT?!" I then went wide eye before my brain decided to just turn off i couldnt control what i do but i could still see...DAMN IT MY HEAT STARTED TODAY??? But then Kacchans eyes became slits and he pulled me close to him and i wimperd. Wait is Kacchan in-

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER HAHA ill work on more TOMMOROW or LATER TODAY but im not sure! Also sorry it was short...)