-2-

Brrrrring brrrring

Dream rudely woken up from his dreamless sleep by an alarm clock. He groaned not wanting to wake up. After some more ringing he finally got annoyed and stopped it.

The male looked around like expecting to see something different. The sun poured through his window, welcoming the new day. After a few minutes Dream jumped out of his bed and went to the bathroom.

After taking a energizing, he put on his usual clothes an headed downstairs. As expected his parents were already gone to work. His parents started to stop being home that much after the loss of his sister.

He quickly made himself some eggs and coffee. As Dream was eating he looked out the window, it was a glorious day. His mood was quickly ruined as he remembered that he has school. He recently has gotten into a fight with his bestfriend, Sapnap, and they haven't talked to him in a week.

Maybe I should apologise to him today?

Yeah maybe I should.

He stood up and went to grab his school bag.

~~~

As he was lost in his thoughts, he reached the school. I still have some time left, maybe I can find Sapnap. Dream entered the school and quickly saw two boys talking, one was with a cyan hoodie and dark brown hair and the other was with a black hoodie, brown hair and had glasses.

- "Bad, Skeppy!"- he shouted out to them.

The two boys looked at him.

- "Hey, Dream,"- the one with glasses said.

-"Have y'all seen Sapnap?"

-"Uh, actually no, he's always pretty early, it's weird."

-"Oh,"- he was dissapointed, but he didn't let that show. -"Well thanks, I got to go now, see you later."

-"Bye!"- the two boys said in sync and then giggled.

Dream searched through the school until the bell ringed. He still hasn't seen Sapnap anywhere. The male grow a little worried. Maybe he's just sick. He brushed it off.

~~~

He exited the school. It was now 3 PM and he still hasn't seen Sapnap nor has got any messages from him. He probably just doesn't want to talk to you. Not after what you did.

He walked through the street as he watched the cars go by. Dream liked to imagine what kind off people were sitting in the cars, where were they going, what was their life like, how were they feeling at the moment, did they have kids.

He unlocked his house door and entered the home. Patches quickly started touching his legs showing that she's excited. 

A/N 

Am I doing this again? 420.