-3-

I took Patches into my hands and put her on the couch. She immediately jumped off and hissed at me, because I didn't hold her longer. I chuckled and walked upstairs. Teachers really decided to give us ton of homework like we have nothing else to do.

After some time I gave up and decided to do it later. I walked to the window, it was pretty, the sun was already setting making the sky beautiful orange color and filling the house with last bits of sun before it went away for the night.

Suddenly the room felt cold as he remembered all the bad memories here. He tried to push the thoughts away, but Dream just couldn't do it. It hurt. To remember his sister, everything that happened after she passed away.

Dream quickly walked away from the window. All he could see was his sister, planting flowers with his mother and laughing.

He ran up the stairs and laid down in his bed. He stared at the ceiling as he felt tears sting the corners of his eyes. He didn't want to remember his sister, it only caused pain. Tears spilt over and flowed down my face like a river escaping a dam.

~~~

Dream woke up in his bed, his cheeks stinging from tears. I must have fallen asleep. 

He stood up and looked at the time, 10:37 PM. His parents weren't back yet, he was kind off glad, because he probably just needs to be alone.

Dream opened his window and climbed out the room. He looked at the sky, the cold and glorious moon was shining on the rooftops and the city. He always found the night beautiful. He didn't know why, but he did.

Draem looked at the neighbours roof and there he was. A boy sitting calmly, not paying attention to the world, lost in his thoughts. Chair quietly stepped on the neighbours roof and walked towards the boy. He didn't know why he was doing this, but someone was telling him that it was the right decision.

-"Hey,"- an unexpected voice startled the male.

-"H- Hey"

-"Come here, sit down,"- Dream was surprised that the boy was so calm, but sat down anyways.

-"So, what's your name?"

-"Cl- Dream."

-"Dream?"

"Yeah, that's a nickname,"- he smiled even if the boy didn't see it, because of the darkness.

"Oh, well my name is George."

"Well hello George, what are you doing here?"

"What? I can't come up on my own roof?"- he pretended to be annoyed.

"That's not what I was-"

"I am just playing with you,"- he quietly chuckled.

Dream felt weird near George. It wasn't a bad feeling though. It was more like calming.

A/N

Yoooooooooooo bitches y'all are getting a new chapter, but I wrote it like at 3 AM yesterday, so there is probably a lot of mistakes, I'll fix later cuz im lazy, also their personalities might change in the story based of the playlist that I'm listening, but I'll try to not do that :]