4-Sk8ter Boy

Hi! I just wanna start off by saying, y'all are amazing... I love you. Some of your comments literally make me wanna jump out my window(in a good way) so thank you.

Anywho, yes, Aaron is the sk8ter boi! And he's a sexy one at that! So fuDGE YES BETCH *throw arms in air* and he is a bastard to everyone but his love 😏😏😏😏😏 and we all know who that is. So if Aaron is a bastard to your fav, oh whale. He's a bastard to everyone. He gives no fuck.

****************

Shawn's Pov:

Today is the day. Today is one of the best days of the week. Sunday. Mother had woke me up extra early, knowing we must get there before anyone else.

Father had plans to pick up Taylor today before we head off. Oh lord, have mercy on my soul.

"Shawn, dear, hurry we must get going to pick up the boy." I nod, quickly fixing my hair and walking out. "Oh dear, I do hope he is ready," Father nods, agreeing. "Or I shall not be kept waiting. God shall not be kept waiting."

When we arrived at the Caniff house; Kevin was standing there, looking displeased. "Wait here, it will only take a moment." With that father got off and went to talk to Kevin.

"Oh my, it seems as though that boy is not here." I see Kevin shaking his head repeatedly, seeming so stressed. Father nods, coming back moments later. "He is at a friends house. Poor Kevin is stressed enough. God would want us to help, so we shall."

Father follows the instructions to his friends house carefully. When we finally arrive its a nice little home. It looks like a two bedroom with the front lawn looking beautiful. His friend must take care of his house well.

"Shawn, dear, go knock and ask for Taylor. And make it quick. We shall not be the last to arrive." Nodding I quickly get out an walk the path to the front door. I ring the door bell quickly and take a step back.

I wait about three minutes before the door opens to a- OH MY! There standing half naked in front of me is Jack Gilinsky, himself. His hair everywhere while he glares at me. "May I ask why the fuck you're ringing my doorbell at 6:30 a-fucking-m?"

"You should not talk like that. Cursing is very inappropriate," His glaring seems to harden. "What the fuck do you want? I swear if you woke up my babyboy I will punch you!" I gasp, taking another step back.

"I only came here to pick up Taylor, Taylor Caniff." He sighs, mumbling under his breath as he walked away to maybe get Taylor. I let my eye wander around his warm home. I can see the partly large living room; with two big enough couches, a big brown coffee table in the middle, the large flat screen hanging against the wall, and many pictures around the walls. I see many of him and my old best friend, Jack Johnson.

Moments later I see Taylor walks out, no shirt, his sweatpants a little to low showing off his v line and tan skin. "What the fuck do you want? Its Sunday morning! Let me sleep," I shake my head, "Your father has requested us to take you to church."

He rolls his tired eyes, shaking his head and walking away. "You are required to come with me!" I yell, a little too loudly seeing as Gilinsky walks out again with an angered face.

"Don't be yelling. I already warned you once church boy. Don't make me do something that'll I'll never up end regretting." I turn away from his harsh glaring. "Tiger.." I feel my cheeks redden as I hear that familiar sweet voice.

"Strawberry.. Go back to bed. This isn't our shit to be dealing with. Especially at six in the morning." I glance up and see Johnson grabbing Gilinsky's arm; tugging him back towards the hallway. "Its okay tiger, just leave him alone. Come on, let's just go back to bed."