1-Church Boys

Shawn's Pov:

I opened my eyes to the bright sun. Great, my mother opened my curtains. "Wakey, wakey sleepy head." Kissing my cheek and ruffling my hair, my mother went and put my clean pile of clothes near my closet. "Good morning Mother." I yawned, stretching my body. (Not the booty.. ;) yet)

"Come on, get up and get dressed. After come downstairs for breakfast and then we head off to church." I nodded, "Yes, mother." I got up from bed and did what I was told, when I done and dressed appropriate I walked downstairs for the most important meal of the day.

"Good morning son, how did you sleep last night?" My father asked, just as I sat down. "Great. Yourself?" He put his cup of coffee down, smiling wide. "Amazing. After my prayer last night, I feel my body is much better. God, made me feel better." Father has been sick for days now, and after praying all day for the last few days he thinks god cured him. My mother put three full plates of food down, before sitting down. "Shawn? Would you like to say prayers?" I nodded.

After the prayer we ate in silence. "Guess who called me this morning, dear?" My dad finally spoke up. "Why who, dear?" He let out a sigh, "Kevin Caniff." Mother made a face before sipping her coffee, "What so ever for?" I just kept quiet. All Kevin Caniff calls for is to rub something in my fathers face or to ask for loans. "It's about his son, Taylor." Mother gasped, "Oh how preposterous! That boy is nothing but trouble! Him and his group of delinquent friends! Taylor may be captain of the baseball team but I don't cheer for any school teams!" She shook her head, "We must pray for that child. Him and his friends need to see the light so Jesus, himself can guide them to the right path."

Father nodded, "He said he would bring him by our church today. Over times like these, we pity them. So be generous and kind." he ordered. I nodded, "Yes, Sir."

"But oh, how much I pity his poor mother. It's like raising a lion! You must tame them before they learn. But that boy is one that cannot be tamed." My mother giggled, as what she just said was extremely funny. Did she just compare Taylor to a lion? Okay.. a little weird.

"Shawn, I'll expect you to show Taylor the proper way to act in public or at least a decent human being." My father cold tone demanded. I nod, not wanting to disobey him. I knew better than that. Every child must obey their parents no matter what, being disrespectful isn't gonna take you anywhere but hell.

Cameron's Pov:

I nod, not wanting to seem as though I wasn't listening. "Before we head to church I would like you, to clean the bathrooms. Am I clear, Alexander?" Why can't my mom just call me by my first name? Why name me Cameron if you're gonna be calling me by my middle name! Doesn't make sense, but then again my crush towards Nash Grier doesn't make sense either.

If my family knew I was having such feelings for a boy, they would tear this house apart! But, if they found out these feeling were for the one and only Nash Grier, they would drag me to hell and make me say a prayer there. Why? Why must Nash be so good looking?! I glare at my ceiling. It was you! I point a finger towards the ceiling, IT WAS YOU JESUS! YOU, YOU DID THIS! YOU MADE HIM SUCH A PERFECT LOOKING HUMAN!

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!" Huh? Was that.. Jesus responding to me?! Oh my, I have to apologize for yelling at him in my mind. "Cameron." I look back down to my moms angry face. "You weren't listening again. Why have you been spacing out so much in the last few weeks?" I just stare at her, not knowing what to say. "Answer me, Alexander." Her demanding voice always gave me chills. So I blurted out the first thing that came to mind, "I like a girl!"

Her face went from 'excuse you' to 'The Lord gave me light' in a matter of seconds. "Oh! My baby is having his first crush! Oh, I must meet this young lady. Invite her over for dinner. But, I must tell you now Alexander, The Lord himself comes before girls. Your prayer and school studies come before any relationships as well." I nodded, if I opened my mouth more stupid lies would come out. "Now, please go hurry to do your chores. We must leave to church in an hour." Nodding and asking if I can be excused I went off to get the cleaning supplies. I start cleaning right away.