𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Key:
F/L: First letter of your name

*the next day, during about the end of the school day, before the tourney game*

~Y/N's P.O.V~

(Your outfit is above! The blue lace is the top while wearing the leather overall skirt 😊)

During lunch today, Mal and I have been doing a bit magic lately, well mainly me with the help of Mal.. At lunch today we had a big group of girls approaching us because they wanted us to do their hair, due to Lonnie telling them about our hair skills. Mal didn't want to deal with doing it all, so she asked me to just read out of her spell book for all of the girls. After the last class of the day, as Mal and I are leaving our class to go outside to my locker again.

We follow behind Ben and Audrey as we hear the commotion of happy and too cheery girls with their new hair do. "Look, it's Y/N!" "Hi Y/N, hi Mal!" "Love my hair, Y/N!" I wave at the girls as I open my locker and hear Jay approach us.

"Are you guys feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here, you know." I half-smile because Jay is right. We have more opportunities here than at the Isle, "Jay is kinda right, why can't we-" Mal cuts me off with widened eyes,

"Are you two insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it!"

I look at Mal and Jay as I put my books away and grab the love cookies. "Thanks, Mal. I needed that." I smirk at the boy as he walks over to the crowd of girls to remind them of the tourney game today. "Mal, you have some of the sweet treats for Aris, yeah?" She nods her head yes and pulls a bag of her own out.

"After I give one to Ben, wait a little bit before you give one to Aris. He'll be playing in the Tourney game tonight too."

I grab my different books and Mal looks back at me, "Sounds like a plan. Also, what's so different about your birthday yesterday?" I look over at Ben and look back at Mal. I didn't want another incident to happen again. "Whenever I age, my 'demi-god-like' powers can get out of hand. I was almost put into a forever jail cell when I was six... they didn't know how strong I would be.. but I'm glad I wasn't locked up."

Mal gives me a sympathetic look as she notions her head up for the cue to give the cookie to Ben. I watch her walk away as I shut my locker with the cookies in my hand, and Ben was already looking at me.

"Hey Benny."

"Oh, hey. You never told me about your birthday, and why it's a sensitive subject."

I widen my eyes at Ben's words and almost lose my focus. I look at the floor then look back up at him. "I will tell you, but you gotta eat one of the soft chocolate chip cookies I made." "Y/N, I have a big game today and usually I don't eat beforehand. But I do appreciate the offer." I fake frown to try to convince him more, since he already wants to know a sensitive subject.