𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

A/N: I wanna put a little note out on customizations in this story!! I've decided to only do outfits, accessories and hair colors! Hairstyles can be whatever you want them to be! I wanted to be more inclusive with all of the customizations and I'm still learning what works best and what the best fit is. Thank you for understanding! Also I've been dealing with car stuff and getting a different and new job.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

After a long day at the tourney game and spelling Ben, I sit alone in my dorm and decide to work on some homework, even when a lot had just happened.

I grab some of the school supplies they gave me and open one of my textbooks to the page we went over in class today.

Before my thoughts could focus, I hear someone knocking on my door, I put my book underneath my pillow and open the door. I see that's it's the girl who handed me a cheerleading flyer and Lonnie is with her.

"Hey, Lonnie. What's up?" They both smile at me as Lonnie plays with her hair. "I just wanted to introduce you to Avalon!" I smile at the blonde-brunette and slightly wave.

"Name's Y/N."

Avalon looks at me up and down before holding out her hand. "As I've heard! Remember the flyer I gave you for cheerleading??" I nod my head and slightly smile at her.

"Well even though you missed the first set of tryouts, we're holding more after the weekend is over, on Monday. I was hoping you would come to the first one, but when Lonnie mentioned that she knew you, and I wanted to meet formally."

Lonnie smiles at me and I give her a little smirk back. "Maybe I'll stop by on Monday." Lonnie looks at the time on her phone and tugs at Avalon's arm. "Avi! We're gonna be late to Audrey's sleepover, we gotta go!" They wave bye and shut my door on the way out.

*Two days later, Friday*

(Outfit of the day is above, along with accessories, bracelets can be worn on both wrists or just one!)

After putting on my black hoop earrings, small but cute, I get a knock on my door. Getting up from my vanity, I open the door to see Ben. "Hey Y/N." I smile at Ben as he pulls me in for a hug as I hug him back. He pulls away from the embrace and holds my hands. I get a bit surprised by this and nervously chuckle, but try to keep my smile.

"Is everything okay, Y/N?" I squeeze his hands and reply, "Everything is good! I'm just not used to comfort.. which is not a bad thing!" Ben giggles at my clumsiness and looks at me. We eventually went to the Auradon Prep courtyard to talk and walk around the campus, soon later Ben and I find a bench to sit down on.

"Y/N, how much do you like it here so far?" My gaze falls upon the beautiful scenery around us and I look at Ben a few moments later.

"Good. The big difference in change is the only thing I'm getting used to." "Did you tryout for an activity?" My eyes widen as I remember Lonnie and Avalon's encounter after the tourney game a few days ago. "Yeah, I was going to try cheerleading. Avalon really wants me to.." He smiles at me brightly and holds my hands.