Chapter 3.

The four girls walk up to the counter and just stared at me. "Is there something on my face" I ask "huh" the girl with the blonde hair asked. "I'm trying to figure out is there something on my danm face, because y'all staring at me like there is" I say with a straight face. "Oh no sorry it's just that you're really pretty and there's not that many pretty girls out here on the island." I laugh at what she said "well thank you, I appreciate it" she smiles. "Is there anything I can get y'all" I ask "oh yes, can I get a fish sandwich with fries and a sprite, what do y'all want?" She ask the other three girls who seem to still be in a trance. "Oh yea can I get a ummm BLT with fries and a water bottle" the one with an accent says "and for you I ask the one with blue hair "can I just get two birthday cake pops with a water bottle as well" she say "okay and how about you "just 2 vanilla cake pops with a lemonade please" says the dark skin "okay are these to go or will y'all be sitting" I ask "sitting" they say in unison "okay y'all find a seat and I will bring it out to y'all when it's done" I say, they smile and walk to a seat.

Once their food was done I took it all out to them as I gave the last person their stuff the dark skin spoke "hey I'm trinity and this is Becky (orange head), Lana (blonde), and Sasha (blue hair) we just wanted to properly introduce ourselves and invite you to the bonfire tomorrow night down at the beach." I smile "Yea, sure I'll come is there a special occasion?" They look at each other and smile, I was so confused "our husbands and brothers are back in town so we're throwing them a lil beach/bonfire party." "Oh okay, well this is my number just text me the information for when it starts and stuff" "bet, well we have to head out see you tomorrow" they all hug me and left out.... oof I guess this is the world telling me it's time to get back out there.