The Muffin Man

(Don't question the title I had no idea what to name this)

Ayo mah dudes sorry this is now up and runnin. Just wanna let y'all know that I forgot to say at the beginning that Dre and The Blade are kinda enemies in this cuz it's way more fun to write abt them like that. Also that BBH is a demon boi in this and all their designs are based off how their skins look like, so no, I didn't make techno as a pig bc n o , instead I made him the anime pig boy we all see in the fanart bc y e s .
Aight enough chit chat lets get on with the story-

(Dre POV)
Bad held out a bottle that had pink and green swirling around a liquid inside it.
"You did not..." I said.
Bad chuckled. "I did."
"Well? If it's the solution to fix this, give it to me now because I don't wanna be in this idiots body any longer than this!!" Techno said as he angrily walked up to Bad.
"Woah, slow down there, Bacon." I said grabbing his wrist. "I don't wanna be in your body anymore either, but if you really want to grab that out of Bad's hand, not knowing what it is or what it does, then be my guest and most likely kill yourself because you have no idea what's even in it."
He looked back at me, yanked his arm away and walked behind me. He leaned against the wall angrily, so I took the chance to ask.
"So what is that anyway?" I said.
"Well, I've been doing some research and I've figured out- AHH!" Bad said until the door behind him was slammed open and behind it, was an angry Skeppy.
"BAD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
"LANGUAGE, SKEPPY!!!"

Felt like leaving on this bc I gtg do something rn but I will be back in a bit with the next chapter. It will probably be out in like a few hours from now bc I got a crap ton of ideas for it but no time to write it all rn so imma go do what I gotta do and then I will be back, start writing the next chapter and maybe upload it in a few hrs. Maybe. Idk. I might forget lolz.

Anywayyyyy hope y'all enjoyed and imma see y'all in the next one.

Good baiiiiiiii!!!

HAHAHHAHAHA GOTCHA AGAIN BITCHESSSSSS