Diamond Man

I had no idea what to name this either stfu

(Dre POV)
The door behind Bad swung open and almost slammed into him. I flinched once the door hit the wall. Bad screamed and turned around to reveal Skeppy.
"BAD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
"LANGUAGE, SKEPPY!!! WHAT ARE YOU-" Bad started to say but was cut off by Skeppy.
"What am I doing here?! No no no no no, the real question is what are YOU doing here and why did you make those potions?!" Skeppy yelled. "I told you not to do anything with them, yet here you are!!"
"Well I wanted to test them out to see if they worked!! If I don't know if they work then how can I use them?!" Bad replied.
"BAD THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL!! Whoever you put the potion on could've died because you 'wanted to know if it works' WITHOUT THINKING IT MIGHT BE CAPABLE OF KILLING SOMEONE!!!" Skeppy yelled again.
"Can you both just SHUT UP!!!" Techno, in my body with my voice, yelled over everyone. "God, you two fight like a married couple."

I heard him say 'no wonder you two get shipped so much' under his breath, but I quickly ignored it.

"Can you stop fighting and give me and this blob the potion or whatever it is to fix this!" Techno said.
"Wait wait wait, it was you and Dream who Bad did this on?" Skeppy said confused.
"Yes, stop asking questions so we can get this over with!!" Techno angrily replied. "I don't wanna live this idiots life anymore!!"
"Alright well let do this." Bad said and then looked over at Skeppy.
"Oh what, you're looking at me now for approval?" Skeppy said.
"Well... looks like it." Bad answered. Skeppy just stared at him in shock.
They really seem more of like a divorced couple if anything...

Skeppy ran his hand through his hair and laughed like a psychopath. "So you're actually gonna go through with this?? Wow alright, well don't come crying to me when they're DEAD." He did another psychotic laugh and headed out the door.

"We might want to do this in a bigger space." Bad said once Skeppy left.
"What do you mean by that...?" I asked a bit nervous.

I lied.

Lmao I wanted to put this out a few mins after the last chapter
But
Y'a know
Shittiest upload schedule ever
School has been the shittiest time of my life
I have at least 2 months worth of science to finish before the end of June
DreamSMP is literally taking over my life
Been rewatching old Barbie movies for nostalgic reasons
Totally haven't printed out papercraft figures of the entire DreamSMP and I'm almost finished making them

I a m n o t p o g g e r s

Anyway I made this while listening to a 10 hour version of coconut mall. Do not question me.

Aight.
Hope y'all enjoyed this.
Ending coming soon :)

Good baiiiiiiii