Waking Up

Dream's POV(in techno's body)

I wake up from a really weird yet uncomfortable sleep. I was so tired I felt like I haven't slept in a month. I normally wake up feeling great and ready to start the day, but today was different for some reason. I put my hand up to my face to rub my eyes, but felt something on my mouth. It seemed a bit sharp and when I went to go feel it a bit more, I felt another one.
You gotta be fu-
I get up to look at my surroundings. I was definitely not in my own room.
Where the HELL am I!?
I walked up to a mirror in the room and almost screamed at what I saw.
"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?" I silently said. My hair was no longer it's long wavy blond, but short pink hair and I had pig ears on the sides of my head. I had tusks coming out of my mouth and it was honestly a bit uncomfortable.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING IN TECHNOS BODY!?!!?!!

A few minutes later
I need to calm down...
What do I do? Do I just go to the school like nothing is wrong, or do I find Sapnap and George and tell them what's going on...
Or should I talk to Techno...
"Ok well, I might as well get dressed and ready." I said to myself.
Since I had no idea where any of his stuff was, I went into a drawer first near the bed. I found some clothes to wear eventually after a few minutes of searching and tried to make the decision if I should go downstairs to his parents.
Fuck it. Just act natural.
I started to get ready, until I realized everything was already in his backpack from the day before. Does he even do his homework...?
What the hell am I saying, he's Technoblade.
After I had everything packed up, I made the decision to go downstairs like normal. I went down the stairs that lead to the front of the house.
"Techno?" Someone said. I froze at the name, not knowing how to respond.
"Techno!" They called again.
"Uhh, yeah..?" I realized it was his mom.
"Make sure you ask your teacher about those assignments, alright?" She said.
"Y-yeah I will.." I replied hesitantly.
I opened the door to go outside and got out as quickly as possible. Once I shut the door behind me, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
As I walked down the street something occurred to me.
How the hell do i get to the school from here..?
I walked all the way down the street until I noticed the school right across the street.
Huh. Convenient.
I crossed the street and once i got to the school, I was greeted by Wilbur and Phil.
Oh fuck...
"Hey, Techno!" Wilbur said
"Heyyy..." I replied not knowing what to do.
This is gonna be a real interesting day...

Writing this at 1 in the morning and was playing minecraft for at least 2 hours before. I'm so friggin stupid. And tired lol.
Well this is the first chapter of this, hope yall enjoyed. If u liked it then plz let meh know by voting. Other stories that I have made had a shit ton of ppl reading but barely any votes. :(
The next chapter idk when it will be out but it's probs gonna be starting techno's POV or imma continue dreams. I got a shitload of homework, but I'll try and get this done. A lot of ppl on Pinterest really wanted this when I said I would when I ask the artist and I still got to link this story there.
If there is any way that you (yes you the reader) think that there is a way to make this better, then by all means let me know in the comments. PLZ I WANT YALL TO REALLY ENJOY THIS. GIMME STUFF GIMME IDEAS GIMME BETTER WORDING GIMME ANYTHING!!! IDC IF ITS OFFENSIVE, I WILL NOT BE OFFENDED AT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!
Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all in the next chapter. Goood, byeeeeeee!!!!
(Yes that was a Grian outro)