18+ Let me take all your insecurities away

Let me take all your insecurities away

Gulf sighed. He was looking at the picture's fans had posted of him and Mew. He was scrolling through them and could only see how great Mew looked next to him. He was just a little taller than him but Mew always made him feel smaller, don't get him wrong, he loved it and didn't mind it at all as he loved being embraced by Mew all the time.

But Mew was so, so handsome and he couldn't really see what he saw in him. Of course, they had filmed tharntype together and such, he had fell in love with him instantly but he still couldn't believe they were together and Mew actually liked him. It felt like a dream sometimes and it made him scared he would wake up some day and it would've all been fake.

He sat up straight as he heard a knock. He was at a shoot and Mew wasn't here this time. He was doing this alone and it made him nervous. Mew had always been by his side with these kinds of things. Mew had classes so he wouldn't be here with him.

He breathed in deep and let it all out before he stood up and walked out the door.

***

Exhausted he leaned against the wall of his condo. He was just outside of the door and he knew Mew was already inside waiting for him. They stayed over at "the condo" more often now what they were getting ready for the new tharntype. The shoot went great but, he just felt even more insecure now. He saw the pictures and thought he looked to skinny. Mew was lean to but he had an amazing body. He drooled just thinking about it and he always wanted to run his hands over his chest and six pack. Those arms had him in a frenzy and he loved when those veins would pop.

He didn't have that. Everything was flat and his legs and arms were thin. He used to be broader even before filming but now he had lost quite a lot of weight and he looked even thinner. Did Mew still like him like this? He knew he loved his little tummy but even that had disappeared the last months. What did he have now? He sighed again and opened his door, he put his shoes away and walked into the room to see Mew launching on the couch.

"you're back! How was the shoot." Mew said as he turned around and smiled at him. He got up and walked over to Gulf putting his arm around him and kissed his lips before hugged him. Gulf put his arms around him and felt his muscles relax as he was finally in Mew's arms again but, he could still hear that little voice inside his head. Did mew really like him? He slowly pulled away and smiled lightly at Mew.

"It went great, little nervous at first but it was okay." Gulf sighed and put his bag away. He walked to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. Mew followed him like a dog and kept his arms around his waist.

"Mew stop it, I can't walk like that." Gulf grumbled and he pried Mew's hand of his waist. Gulf smiled though; Mew was always clingy when they hadn't seen each other for a day. Okay, when they did see each other all day too...

But right now, he couldn't enjoy it. He was feeling insecure over his body. And he didn't want Mew to touch him like this. He wasn't feeling good at all.

A confused Mew was standing in the middle of the kitchen as Gulf walked away and said he was going to shower. What was with him? he thought. He usually would let him hug him at least the first 15 minutes when he got back. He saw Gulf disappear in the bathroom and he just looked at the closed door. What just happened. He sat back down on the couch to wait till Gulf would be finished. Maybe he was just tired and a hot shower would do him good.

When the bathroom door opened again, Gulf stepped out in a shirt and a pair of shorts. He was drying his hair and walked over to the couch. Mew watched his every step; he was always mesmerized with the way Gulf looked. He licked his lips as he saw a few droplets run down his neck and disappear under his shirt. He could watch him all day and not get tired of him. He just wanted to devour him, touch that delicate body and worship him all night. His need for Gulf never faltered and he always wanted him. It was sometimes hard to contain his love in lives or shoots but when he had him alone, he would give him all his love. Gulf sat down next to him and watched what was on tv at the moment.