𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊

SMUFF

----------------

"And you think that's MY problem?!" Mew's voice boomed through the room. Thick clouds of smoke surrounded the demon as he paced through his office. On the other side stood a trembling human.

"S-Sir..." "Don't you dare speak another word!!" Mew growled, he marched over to the man, ready to grab his throat when suddenly the door creaked open.

"P'Mew..." Mew snapped his head to the intruder, ready to bark at him too when his face suddenly softened.

There, through the gap of the door, sticking his head out was an unruly head of hair with a halo popped on top. His angel. His hand faltered which had been almost at the man's neck and he turned his attention to the angel walking into the room.

"Gulf, what are you doing here" He growled, his brows furrowed and his lips thin. The charcoal black wings behind him, all the way out in fury.

His heart softened a bit upon seeing his angel all glad in white and little golden specks surround him.

"I heard you shout and smoke was coming from under the door. I got worried."

Gulf walked further into the room, his pearly white wings lightly fluttering behind him. He looked around until his eyes fell on the trembling human in the corner. He huffed and put his hands in his sides when he looked back at Mew.

"Stop being so mean to the poor human..." He whined and skipped over to Mew and cuddled into his side.

Mew grumbled, darting his eyes from the human to Gulf and back again until he let out a growl indicating the mere human had to leave.

The human was all too happy and ran to the door and closed it behind him.

When he was gone, Mew let out a sigh and wrapped Gulf in his big arms and cuddled him deeper into his chest before picking him up, making the angel giggle and walked them to his desk and plopped him on the surface.

Gulf softly stroked his fingers through the demon's hair which made the demons smoky clouds slowly disappear. His anger subdued.

The room now filled up with little golden sparks coming from the bubbly angel in front of him.

"Baby, you can't just barge in here when I'm working," Mew growled and planted himself between Gulf legs and looked up at him.

His long fingers traced the soft caramel skin of his face and neck, making the boy shiver from his touch and leaned in and kissed his rosy cheek.

"I can't let you yell at those innocent humans! Didn't you see how scared he was?" Gulf whined, cupping the demon's face.

"sweetie, not everyone can be an angel like you who knows now anger. I'm a demon, its who I am."

Gulf only hummed, seemingly deep in thought until he suddenly smirked and looked back at Mew. His finger now went from cupping the demon's face to tracing his fingers over the chiselled jaw and down over his exposed chest.

"if you need to blow off some steam, I'm here to help." The mischievous angel said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Mew gasped in shock at the naughty request but didn't let it be told twice.

Gulf yelped when he was suddenly pushed down onto the desk, his wings sprawled out and his halo hung crookedly above his head.

"You think you can handle that?" Mew grinned, hovering over him. Gulf shivered and moaned when Mew dived in and nipped at his sensitive neck, making the golden skin turn red. Clouds of dark purple smoke slowly filled the room with the demons arousal making Gulf s blood rush south and his back arch of the desk. He grabbed Mew's gave and connected their lips in a deep hungry kiss.

He bit down on his lip when they pulled back for air, and smirked.

"bring it on..."