Always remeber

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.

Success doesn't come from what we do occasionally. it comes from what we do consistently. 

The worst kind of person to deal with is the one who listened to everything you've gone through and put you through it again.

Nobody is too busy, its just a matter of priorities. 

A negative mind will never give you a positive life. 

Dont worry about those who talk behind your back. they're behind you for a reason.

it's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love for your pride. 

You are what you do, not what you say you'll do. 

To truly understand a person, you must swim in the same waters that drowned them. 

Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone will go?

When it rains; look for rainbows. When its dark; look for stars. (think positive) 

Don't take out your personal struggles and problems on others. i do that to much. don't go down that road.

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always your destination. 

Never cry for a person who doesn't know the value of your tears.

People cry, not because they're weak, but because they've been strong for too long.

Some people are just not worth the struggle. 

Enjoy your day.

(^◡^ )