The Prologue

Me and my crew, we had it all. Action, adventure, fortune, nothing could break us. We were pretty infamous as a group, but I was the most infamous. Michael Townly easily became a household name in the city of Los Santos. Somehow, one day, we lost it all.

Ludendorff, North Yankton, 9 years ago

This was the biggest score we had done yet. Me, Trevor Phillips, and Brad Snider were about to become richer than our wildest dreams.

"GET DOWN THERE!" Brad said, to poor witnesses of our crime.

"If everybody pays attention no one gets hurt," I say to the workers cowering on the floor.

"Open the door," Trevor said to the worker, who had locked himself in a small room, "or you'll get it worse than her!" Trevor always had some type of anger issues, much more intense than the rest of us. However, I had to admit, he was my best friend. He was like an uncle to my kids at home. The guy refused to open the door, and we were forced to kick the door in. Trevor hit the guy with his gun. The guy cried out in pain.

"Shut up!" Trevor yelled, "shut the fuck up!" We instructed the workers into a small room and locked the door shut.

"Sit tight," Trevor instructed me, "I'll handle the blasting."

"Don't blow yourself up!" I replied back. I whiped out my phone and clicked the detonate button. The sticky bomb exploded, opening the safe.

"Show me the money!" Trevor laughed.

"Slow and steady T," I replied back, "slow and steady." I went into the vault and collected all the cash. There was $178,498 in there. We were going to be rich, or so I thought.

"There's enough for all of us!" Trevor exclaimed.

"It depends how you look at it, T." I replied back.

Suddenly, a guard grabbed me and ripped off my mask. He held a gun to my head. Little did that man know, that was a huge mistake.

"I saw your face, I'll remember you." he said.

"You forget a thousand things everyday," I said, struggling to break free, "how 'bout you make sure this is one of them." Trevor looked the guard straight in the eyes and shot him out.

"Fuck!" I yelled, "you didn't have to do that!"

"Let's get going," Trevor instructed, "there'll be time for grieving later." I rolled my eyes at Trevor's sarcasm and followed them down the hall. We took cover as Brad put the stick bomb on the locked door.

"I'm setting the charges," Brad said, "they're on a timer, so brace yourselves!" The door exploded loudly, creating an exit for us.

"Just fucking perfect!" Trevor screamed angrily.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, "you hear that? Sirens."

"Fuck the cops," Brad replied, "T, hit the shutter switch. The door opened and we walked out, bracing ourselves for what was about to happen.

"What's this?" Trevor asked, "local resistance?"

"It ain't supposed to go down like this." I said discouraged.

"It never is!" Trevor exclaimed, "come on!" I ran out and took cover. There were more cops then I could count. We shot one after another. Our bank score basically turned into a massacure.

"You wanna looked at the face of death?" Trevor yelled while shooting yet another cop, "Be my guest!" Brad became extremely agitated and went virtually pyscho. He was almost as bad as Trevor.

"What the fuck is this?" I yelled, frantically shooting, "let's get out of here."

"Get out of the way or suffer the consequences!" Trevor screamed to the cops. We shot our way through many different cops and finally came to our getaway car.

"Hey," our getaway driver said calmy, "what took you so long?" He spoke as if everything was normal. Trevor was already mad, but this set him off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Trevor yelled angrily, "now drive!" The driver decided just to follow orders and drive to the helicopter drop off point. The cops caught up and came up to the side of the car. Trevor began to shoot out the window at them. Our driver was shot in the head and died right then and there. I had to take over driving. I pushed his corpse out of the car and got in the drivers seat.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled to the cops as I pushed them off the the side of the road.

"We move quick, we can beat the train" Trevor told us. I drove as fast as I could as cops came from all different directions, shooting at us and ramming into the car. We almost beat the train, but it hit the side of our car and we spiriled off the road. Our car was busted, and we got out.

"You guys alright?" I asked Trevor and Brad.

"Fuck," Trevor said breathing heavily, "ditch the car, we'll go this way to the chopper." I stammered behind him completely out of breath.

"No, hey," I replied to Trevor, "stick the plan."

"What?!" Trevor yelled angrily at my defiance.

"Stick to the fucking plan," I reiterated. Trevor was generally a very stubborn person. Suddenly, a man comes out of nowhere and shoots Brad in the chest. I go over to him and lean over him.

"Brad's gonna be fine," I said, barely believing myself, " we gotaa get the fuck out of here." I run over to Trevor, but the guy shoots me too. I was shot in the shoulder and it hurt like hell.

"I'm hit!" I yell in pain, "T, you gotta get out of here"

"I'm not going to leave you Mikey!" Trevor yells back, almost in tears.

"Go!" I command, "I'm fucking gonna bleed out!"

"NO!" Trevor cries. More cops pull up, and Trevor's left alone.

"You fucking cops!" Trevor cries out, "fucking die! All of you!" Trevor shoots cop after cop and runs behind a building. A lady is there in the wrong place at the wrong time. Trevor grabs her and holds a gun to her head.

"Stay back!" Trevor yells to the cops, "you come close, she's fucking dead!" Trevor lets her go and the lady runs to the police.

"Help!" the lady cried out, holding onto one of the cops, "help me!"

"Go! Go!" one of the cops yells to the two others. Trevor runs off into the distance and escapes the cops.

Soon enough, my funeral was going on and my loved ones were standing at the grave mourning their lose.

"Althought Michael Townly was not always a good citizen, and he did not die a heros's death," the priest said, "he was a man." The priest continued on with a prayer as my loved ones cried and mourned my passings. It would be a considerably sad funeral, if it weren't for one thing. I wasn't in the casket.