Chop

Franklin's POV

I was chilling outside my house when suddenly, the door opened. It was my crazy Aunt Denise and her friend, going on about some shit nobody cares about. I hid on the side of the house, hoping they wouldn't notice me. They were going to jog or something.

"Let's go!" her friend said.

"Of course I can," Denise said, "I'm a woman!"

"But girl," Denise continued to her friend, "I have done all that I can do. You know how boys are." They must've been talking about me. My Aunt Denise jogged merely off of property and was already out of breath.

"Whew, girl," Denise said, "how much longer?"

"We ain't even gone five yards yet." her friend replied clearly annoyed.

"I know," Denise lied, "I'm just asking."

"This is spirit walking!" Denise's friend exclaimed, "Exercise is for the body AND soul." Then she started saying a chant that went like "We are women and we are free!" Has anyone ever told her to shut the fuck up? 'Cause it's real fucking annoying. As soon as they left, I went back in the house until Lamar stopped me. He was with his dog, Chop

"Damn," Lamar said, "is that your auntie?"

"Yeah," I replied, "thank god I missed her crazy ass. She's 'spirit walking' and shit now, man. That's just her attempts to-"

"Hey, man," Lamar interrupted me, "don't even start talking shit about yo' aunt she cool as a motherfucker. Man, come on." Lamar began to walk, expecting me to follow.

"Go where?" I asked in annoyance.

"We gotta go pick up some shit from 'round the corner, man." Lamar told me, "we can walk and talk at the same time."

"Motherfucker why can't you drive?" I said.

"It's only around the block, with Chop." Lamar replied, "you need to walk with yo' fat ass."

"Well, okay, you tall linky son of a bitch." I responded. We began walking down the block with chop.

"Come on, homie," Lamar said, "we ain't got all day, let's go."

"Fo' sho," I said back, "but what you got up.

"Kidnapping, fool." Lamar said, "That clown D, that OG fool from Ballas." I wasn't gonna get involved with no kidnapping bullshit!

"Dog, I told you;" I responded, "no more gangbanging, retro-vengeance bullshit. I'm trying to make some fucking paper."

"You gotta make some paper, loc." Lamar said, "And ain't nobody out her gangbanging, it just look like that. You gotta know the difference, man."

"Fuck, man, great," I replied in agitation, "my aunt will be very happy, homie. She wants me dead anyway so she can get the fucking house." We got to van and started to get in.

"You got the wheel, homie." Lamar instructed me.

"Get in, Chop," Lamar said to his dog, "get in the van. Good dog!" He got in and Lamar shut the door. Lamar got in and I started driving to Vinewood Boulevard.

"Go up Vinewood Boulevard." Lamar told me.

"I like you dog, homie." I said to Lamar, "Me and Chop got a lot in common - your annoying ass."

"Man, I'm carrying both of y'all asses homie." Lamar explained, "Look what I set up." Yeah, set up a fucking gangbang.

"Eh, why we dong this, dog?" I asked Lamar.