23.

Kaycee's POV

   We decided to celebrate our recent test achievements by going out partying. Ashton had gotten asked by our leading Trauma surgeon to mentor him. Ashton was going to replace him when he retired soon and I was more than proud of him. Everything seemed to be finally coming into place, the best boyfriend, my dream job, and the friends I didn't ask for but definitely could not live without. We headed into the city to visit some club I heard about on Instagram they even had a chocolate bar! 

  After we were at least 3 drinks in Ashton begged me to dance with him. 

" come on babe, let's dance" he wined pulling my arm as I was trying to talk to Micheal. I finally gave in and followed him onto the dance floor. He pulled me in close and spun me around as I laughed. 

" We aren't very good at this" I yelled out over the music to him. Most of the people around us seemed to be much better than us. 

" Nope, definitely not I was way too nerdy in college to practice my dancing skills" 

" Well, it definitely paid off" I said smiling bringing his lips onto mine in the middle of the dance floor. 

After our dance session, I was the only one, semi sober enough to get everyone home. We were taking a cab but getting them there would still be difficult. Ashton was clinging to my waist, Micheal and Calum seemed to be laughing over who knows what and Luke was practically asleep. 

" come on guys, we should head home," I said trying to pick up Ashton and drag Luke with me in the process. 

" Aw, I wanna stay," Micheal said bringing a cup to his mouth 

" Me too, Mom" Calum joked making him and Micheal erupt in laughter 

" Okay, come on," I said grabbing their arm 

" I'll come if we can get domino's," Micheal said bringing his hand to shake in front of me 

I knew there was no way I would be able to carry home three intoxicated, boys alone, especially at their height. 

" deal" I smiled 

" There better be cheesy bread," Luke said as he walked out of the building 

I managed to get them all into the car and ordered a pizza delivery at the house for when we got home. I knew they would probably not remember wanting the food but, I wasn't about to break a promise especially over pizza. It did also sound very good right now. 

We pulled into the driveway, and I tripped the driver before heading into the house. Luke was better than before and went right into his bedroom once we got inside. Micheal and Calum passed out on the couch right before I was about to hand them their pizza. Leaving just me and Ashton, he was still his giddy intoxicated self, his smile cheered me up so much. I gave him a piece of pizza before grabbing my own and sitting with him on the breakfast stools. 

" Did you have a good time?" I asked 

" Yeah, you looked pretty in your dress tonight. I have to practice dancing with you" he said continuing to eat his food 

" Practice?" I asked confused on why he wanted to practice dancing 

" For our wedding of course,"