Chapter 1

I wake up and look at my phone to check the time.Its 8:50 great,I'm gonna be late.I get up brush my teeth,hair,get changed and walk downstairs."hey y/n food is ready for you on the counter have fun at that internship interview."my foster mom says.I walk and grab the food and eat quickly but not to quick.I told her only a bit of what I'm going there for.They are looking for kids with powers and cool abilitys.I have been training for years and I do have powers.I always think about what it would be like to be one of them.I get up lock the door and go outside and walk to my car.I get in and blast some music.I make my way to my interviewing place.I turn the music off and get out of my fancy car people say and walk up.I get stares and whispers when I walk by but I dont really mind it.

"Alright I'm Tony Stark and you all are here to train to become the next avenger." He looks at everyone and sees me and walks towards me."now everyone here will be training all day and gets 3 breaks"he says and looks super stern but to me he isnt scary."now let's get inside and get you all training to see what you can do"he looks at me one more time and walks inside so I follow behind everyone else.I am the last to make it inside and that means last to show the avengers what I can do."last up we have y/n y/l/n" says Steve Rogers,I step up and wait till they say something to me."alright y/n go ahead and tell us what you can do"says stark who has peaked interest in me."Well I have trained my whole life in many martial arts,I have the powers of telekinesis,invisibility,mind control/mind manipulation,flying,super strength,and super speed"i say and everyone and I mean everyone looks at me shocked."what do I have something on me"i say and look to see if I do than release why there staring.

"Wow that's a lot to cop with let's see how you manage them"says Natasha
I nod and gets straight to it and show ever single power I have."okay wow that was amazing"says natasha smiling.I smile back a little not to seem so exited that she just said that to me."alright and after looking after everyone only one made it"Tony says and I feel my heart clench."That saying the person staying will be y/n"he says and everyone walks out and I stay shocked.