Chapter 2

I just stand there as everyone leaves. Natasha comes up to me and smiles."Hey kid that was awesome,I mean your awesome."she says and i smile."Thank you I have always liked you the most n-"I dont get to finish before she says "Please call me Nat no need for the full name."It feels so good to already be on someone's good side.Once all the cars are gone and everyone is gone to all the avengers come back and stare at me."Now ms.y/l/n we have done other avengers you will be seeing soon."says Tony who seems still shocked by what I showed them.I simply nod my head and smiles slightly. Nat tells me how I'll be living here and I call my foster family to let then know.Odd enough they already knew and had helped with this whole internship and I owe it to them. But Nat shows me my room and the next thing I know she is making me sit down on the bed."Okay so we dont have that much of an age gap so I wanted to tell you something,you know girl to girl."she says to me and I nod."Now there are two people you will be meeting very soon,there twins,one has the powers like you and the other well hes fast"she says and laughs a little."And why are you telling me this"I say kinda intrigued."Well the girl Wanda she is dating Vision so she is off the table buttttt,the boy,Pietro he is not and I think you two would be cute."she says hoping I might think the same.I laugh a little."Now nat I have know idea what he even-."I'm cut off again by the sound of two people who seem to have Russian accents talking.Nat squeals and pulls me down the stairs. I try to make sure I dont fall and we make it downstairs safely."yes we did stark" says Wanda and she looks over to see me and Nat."Now who is this pretty one"she says and walks over smiling."Well my name is y/n and I just became an avenger a couple hours ago."I say and she stands there than hugs me."I'm wanda and sorry for being late but my brother,were is my brother"she looks around and than sees him staring at y/n.She smirks and looks back at me."Well seems someone took an interest in you."she says and Pietro walks over."No I didnt I dont like her and she seems weak so She might as well just stay home"he says and speeds off.I stand there and look at Nat."So much for you thinking we would be cute."I say and I'm kinda hurt by what he said so I  speed upstairs and past his room.