Part 5

Pietro- now what. She doesn't wanna do anything with anyone anymore. Do we have to force her to do things?
Wanda-maybe it's because you kinda hurt her feelings. It's mostly just you Pietro.
Pietro-hurt her feelings?
Wanda-well yes. I am not getting into all that right now. She will hate us for what we are going to do. But we are going to find her parents.
Pietro-oh no,if she is already mad why would I do this?
Wanda-she's not mad,more of just upset with you at the moment.
Pietro-Fine we find out who they are and we drop it. If she wants to know then we can tell her. But if not we leave this all alone. Got it?
Wanda-yes I've god it
Pietro-*walks off with Wanda to a place they can be in private*
Wanda-we need something
Pietro-care to be specific?
Wanda-oh sorry. I mean like we need something of y/n's. To locate the blood relative. Okay so once I have what I need it should lead me to the nearest relative that there is. Could be here or far away.
Pietro- doesn't sound complicated at all.
Wanda- it really isn't. But go get something of there's for me.
Pietro-*rushes to y/n's room. Gets her hairbrush and goes back* will this do?
Wanda-perfect *grabs it and starts her spell*
Pietro-how exactly will we know if this thing is actually working
Wanda-well it will..*light starts to glow* it will do that *stands up* follow it
Pietro-*picks her up and rushes after the light.The light stops* why did it stop
Wanda-Like I said once it finds a relative it stops. So I guess...
Loki-*sneaks into the building and makes eye contact* damn..
pietro-*glares at wanda*
Wanda-*glares at pietro*