Chapter 3

Billie's POV

I woke up before bri again. I let her sleep cause I do not want to have an argument over something. I carefully got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I actually have hella interviews today and I have to leave.

Bri said she didn't want to come and we argued about it before I agreed to just let her stay home. That women got hands, sis pushed me and I flew into a wall. She made sure I was okay after a while.

I walked in my room and got an outfit out. One more day until our anniversary. I'm gonna plan a couple of things while I'm out shooting interviews and shit.

I decided to post on my Instagram since I haven't in a while.

Via Instagram

Liked by claudiasulewski and 3,476,987 more

billieeilish: interviews suck, but I gotta go😩
————————————————————————
User 1: omg hi Billie
User 2: are you and Bri still friends
User 3: why did bri stop posting
User 4: guys who cares about bri we here for Billie.
billieeilish: I care about her
User 5: Billie finna give us a black screen if y'all don't quit🙄

I rolled my eyes at the ignorant comment and shut my phone off. Let's just hope bri doesn't see that. I heard a soft knock on my door causing bri to move a bit. "Yeah?" I whispered. "I'm sorry didn't know she was sleep, cmon it's time to go." Finneas whispered.

I nodded as he left. I went to bri and kissed her forehead. "Bye beautiful." I said softly before walking out of the the room.

Today is gonna be so tiring.

Brianna's POV

I woke up and Billie wasn't home. I know where she is though. Like two days ago she told me she had a lot of interviews before our anniversary. I only remembered because we argued about it.

Maybe Billie's right I probably do have a short temper. I sighed and got up to do my mourning routine. I'm gonna go to the mall and get Billie a few things for our anniversary.

I'm at the mall with Kaden because I know I'm gonna have a lot of bags. "So how was your day at school." I asked Kaden as we walked around looking for Gucci. "It was ok, Jordan kept asking about you which resulted in the whole crew asking about you." He said.

"Sucks." I said. "Yea. Oh there it is." He pointed to Gucci. "Finally." I sighed and we walked to Gucci.

We came out of Gucci so with only two bags. I got her some shoes and a book bag that I think she'll like. Now I'm going to bath and body works because I know she loves candles.