Chapter 4

Billie's POV

I woke up before bri as always. Today is our anniversary and I planned a bunch of shit. So first we're going out to this fancy restaurant, then we're going to the movies, after that we're going shopping, and finally I'm going to take her to my favorite spot. It's gonna be so fun.

I also upgraded our promise rings. Hopefully she likes them. I slowly got out of bed and got dressed. This was what I was wearing.

 This was what I was wearing

Hopefully bri matches me. I went downstairs and made breakfast since our dinner reservations aren't until later. I made eggs, pancakes, bacon, and some toast. I walked upstairs and saw bri sitting on my bed on her phone.

"Good morning baby." I said. She looked up and smiled. She came over to me and hugged me. "Good morning." She said. "Cmon I made breakfast, and afterwards get ready." She nodded and walked downstairs. I went to my closet and searched for the promise ring.

I found it and put it in my pocket then headed downstairs. When I walked down bri was just staring at her food. I wrapped my hands around her and put my head on her shoulder.

"You can do this mamas, your beautiful on the inside and out. No one's gonna punish you if you eat." I kissed her cheek. She sighed. She picked up her fork and started eating some eggs.

I smiled and sat by her and started eating. "Happy one year anniversary." Bri said. I smiled "happy one year anniversary." I said back. I kissed her and my mom came downstairs.

"Hey mom, I made breakfast." She smiled and grabbed a plate. "Wow what made you cook breakfast?" She asked shocked. "I always make breakfast what's so shocking about it?" "Never seen it." She shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Well today is an special occasion." I smiled and looked at bri. "And what's that?" She asked. "It's me and bri's one year anniversary." I said smiling like a big goof.

"Oh...I'm so happy for you guys." She said. I saw bri smile. "Thanks Maggie." "Thanks mom." Me and Bri said. My mom nodded.

"BRIANNA IF YOU DONT HURRY UP!" I yelled. It was almost time for our dinner reservations and this girl acting like she got all the time in the world to get ready.

"SHUT UP IM COMING!" She yelled back. She walked downstairs and my mouth dropped. She looked gorgeous. This is what she was wearing.

 This is what she was wearing