Look Who's Talking

Based off of the 1989 flim Look Who's Talking by Tristar Pictures. 

Shortly after the hotel opens up, Charlie discovers that she had gotten pregnant from her last sexual encounter with her ex boyfriend Sevithan. Vaggie tries to convince her to get an abortion but Charlie refuses because this may be her only chance to ever have a child especially considering her significant other is both a woman and sinner demon. So Vaggie breaks up with her, unable to be with someone who's having another person's child. Later when she tells the news to Sevithan, she's horrified to discover that he doesn't want the baby. 

Now she's beyond scared and doesn't know if she can raise a child on her own but ends up finding help from a very unlikely source. Alastor eventually reveals to Charlie that he's committed a few crimes against Lucifer was hoping that by helping her with the hotel he could avoid retribution however Charlie refuses to make a deal with him which put that plan on hold. So he proposes a new deal. He will become loyal protector to the unborn child and provide financial support under the condition that in return he be pardoned from all crimes against her father. 

Desperate now that she has a little one on the way, she agrees to the deal. So Alastor helps Charlie get through her pregnancy and helps her raise the baby which leads to him accidentally falling in love with both mother and child. 

Meanwhile on the side, we get to see things from the point of view of Aaron, Charlie's baby son who's raised and cared for as a normal baby is which is completely unheard of in Hell. 

Also there could be some funny bits like Alastor discovering that the one thing in hell he fears is  Charlie in labor. Or Husk acting aloof toward the kid but once he's alone with him or rather thinks he's alone with him, he starts being all sweet and playful with him.