A possible story I may write

Welcome to Hazbin City, a prosperous civilization with plenty of advanced technology and successful business and companies. There's just one problem, it's a blood-thirsty, hellhole of crime and corrupted officials. A cesspool where justice and morality is placed far behind greed and lust. In the mist of this chaotic city, there lives two teenagers ready to graduate high school and enter the real world.

Charlotte "Charlie" Morningstar, the daughter of a loving but irresponsible couple, who has spent her whole life taking care of herself and trying endure the terrible violence she sees almost everyday. And Alastor Devalcourt, an orphan of tragic circumstance, raised by his devoted and hard-working aunt, but is constantly abused by bullies and thugs.

Being childhood friends and next-door neighbors, Charlie and Alastor have always been close. Sharing a passion for music and performing, while confiding in each other their issues and dreams. His is wanting to get the hell out of this city and hers is wanting to somehow make Hazbin a better place.

A senior field trip to the lab of Dr. Pentious changes everything for these two. An accident with doctor's device, results in Charlie using her knowledge on anatomy to save the life of an injured by stander and Alastor's long, dormant mutant D.N.A is triggered by said accident, which grants him incredible powers.

While one decides to go into medical school and become a doctor, seeking to help others in a legal and non-violent way. The other becomes a ruthless vigilante, using his powers to take out criminals and low-lifes who thrive on the suffering of innocents.

A two-act AU of science, crime, villainy, justice, drama, romance, music, and fourth wall breaks. Yes there will be a sort of greek chorus who frequently interrupt the story in order to bring comic relief.

So what do you think? Should I write this?