mistletoe, the bitch we wish to be

"bobo you can come out of the closet now," spookley whispered.

"nice, but i'm the definition of straight," she deadpanned.

spookley just laughed.

bobo sat on spookley's bed, leaning in for a kiss, until she was hovering over his lips. then, she pulled away. spookley was confused as hell.

"spookley," she muttered. "i can't do this if your with mistletoe,"

spookley looked into her eyes. "that's never stopped you before, i don't understand?"

she looked into his eyes. she looked sorry, as if she was hiding something.

"yes," she said, "however-" the door busted open.

it was mistletoe.

bobo whispered "i'm sorry," to spookley, before she turned and left the room, only looking back to nod her head at mistletoe.

mistletoe glared at spookley in his bed. "i don't even know what to say," she started, almost crying.

spookley just looked down in his lap. "mistletoe, you don't understand," he started. but he got interrupted.

"but i do. bobo told me everything." she stated. the waver in her voice was gone, and she sat up straight.

"i thought we had something," she said.

"we do, i just... i-i just have more of a something with..." mistletoe was staring at him, shaking her head. "don't say that. don't even try to lie to me."

"mistletoe, please let me explain," spookley started but mistletoe heard enough.

she got up the bed, and walked out of the room.

guys wtf is wrong with me