is spookley sick?

spookley has been  lying in bed all weekend. nobody except for his current girlfriend, mistletoe, was talking to him and checking up on him.

bobo hated mistletoe. she was new, and didnt understand all the late nights and dates they had experienced when they were dating.

mistletoe couldnt understand bobos hatred towards her as of she was pretty clueless. the only thing she new she had to do was tend to spookley-her love.

"mistletoe??" spookley called from his room upstairs. mistletoe came running in with tissues, medicine, and even some warm soup. "yes sweetie?" she questioned eagerly.

spookley looked at her with a weird face. "why are you so happy?"

she responded, "because every time i check on yo, you look better and better. i think within another day or two, you could be better and not sick!" she smiled as well.

"about that.." he said akwardly.

"i checked with an online doctor and told her my symptoms. she thinks i may have covid-19."

mistletoes face turned pale, her eyes went wide, and she dropped the tray that was holding the tissues and whatnot.

"c-covid-19??" she whispered, her voice full of worry.

"im afraid so.." he responded sadly.

she left the room crying.