bobo, spookley, and magic

life was boring. it was time to make a deal with ʂąɬąŋ
and bring the toms back to life!

"hey bobo i found this weird journal with a six fingered hand and a two on it...wanna bring little tom and big tom back??" spookley questioned.

bobo looked up from her magazine and nodded. "yeah, life is getting boring."

so they went outside and traced a pentagram in the pumpkin patch.

"ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐsʞıuƃ uoʇɥıuƃ ɥɐɹp, qɹıuƃ ʇɥǝ ʇoɯ's qɐɔʞ ɐup ʎon'll ƃǝʇ ɐ pǝɔʞ oɟ ɔɐɹps." they said in unison. suddenly the ground shook. the sky turned dark, the candles glowed, and the book started floating in the air. they stepped back.

all of a sudden, dark clouds roamed in the sky. it started pouring rain, snow, sleet, and hail. "take cover!" spookley yelled, and he ran to a tree.

several lightning strikes were seen, and thunder rumbled the earth. the cards that spookley held were flying everywhere in the sky above them.

lightning struck the middle of the pentagram!! thunder rumbled and shook the ground. spookley and bobo fell back.

as soon as it had came, the precipitation stopped, the clouds rolled away, and the sun was shining.

"...bobo, are you o-okay?" spookley whispered across the patch.

"i...i think so..." bobo silently replied.

"spookley? bobo? what happened?" they heard little tom ask.

it worked.